More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultimatesextool Ultimatesextool

What do you do?

Go back to bed.

"I think it's just two idiots playing around." You inform Christine, closing the window to muffle out the shouting.

"You sure? It sounded kind of serious out there." She responds quizzically.

"I'm not really sure." You answer honestly, "But whatever it is, isn't our business. I don't think it's worth getting involved."

"I don't know, John... What if they need help?"

"I'm sure the neighbors will call the police if they keep it up. I'm tired, and you know both of us have to wake back up for work in less than four hours. So let's just mind our business and go back to sleep." You say with a yawn at the end, getting back into your bed. Your fiancé still seems skeptical but reluctantly follows your advice nonetheless.

You and Christine have known each other for years. She started out as a high school crush, one that you thought was way out of your league and wouldn't have imagined accepting your marriage proposal seven years later. You started dating a few days after you got enrolled in college, seeing as she went to the same one you went to. After you both finished college and graduated together, you both decided to take the next step and find a home to live in together. You proposed to her a little over two months ago. She's the perfect woman in your eyes. Not to say that the relationship between you both was always smooth sailings, but you always overcame whatever obstacles you both had throw at you. She's honest, loyal, sweet, caring, supportive, a freak in the sheets... She made your days worth living, and you can't wait for the day she'll be able to take your last name officially.

You and Christine are both twenty-five years old, though her birthday is after yours. She stood about 5'4, weighing in at a out 125 pounds. She isn't skinny, but isn't particularly very overweight either. She had meat on her bones, most of which comes from her thighs, butt, and breasts. Her stomach is still slimmer than her hips, but her body isn't as athletic looking as it was in college. Not that it's any issue to you, you still love caressing her body just as much as you had when you first got the chance to.

Her hair is a rich, silky brown color, though she currently rocked the messy bedhead look from being in bed, as well as the earlier sex session moments before you both fell asleep. Her eyes are a lovely light brown, almost hazel, which magnified the intensity of her facial expressions when showing her emotions, be it joy, anger, etc. Her skin held a hue that was just one tone darker than peach, but not necessarily brown. Her genes were mixed with more than one nationality, seeing as her father was half black, and her mother half Mexican. C-cup bras fit her breasts comfortably, and her bottle cap-sized areola was a very light shade of brown, three or four tones above the color of her breasts. Her butt was round, and though not as firm as it was a few years ago, still looked amazing and jiggled with almost every step she took while naked.

You love this woman dearly. You can't wait to start a family with her.

You lay back down onto your back and she cuddles up against your side, wrapping an arm around you while laying her head on your chest. You wrap your arm around her and caress her shoulder, until moments later when you find yourself drifting back in to unconsciousness.

What happens in the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)