More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BLuvinU BLuvinU

Do you stay and talk with your professors or go to your dorm?

Go back home.

"I was going to... Oh shit!" you say.
"What?" Lucia says.
You turn to the door, "I for got something important at home!" you say as you run out, "Nice meeting you though!"
"Bye." you hear her say as you sprint towards your car. How could you forget!?! Something as important as that! In re back if your mind you feel it is not that important, but you ignore it and continue kicking yourself for it. You make it to your car relatively quick, and to your house quicker.
You remember your mom is still asleep. Alone. Your parents divorced about two years ago. Its a sad thing though, they had their love story that would put any romance movie or novel on the level of a one night stand. Hell, she is probably more gorgeous than any of the women in those movies. Even now, at age forty-two, she looks twenty. You two get mistaken for sisters alot. You guys have alot in common; similar hair, body type, and, well, cock. She was like your twin. Yes since she was technically your father, but you call her mom. Neither of your moms cared, so why should you?
You walk past her room to get your important item you forgot. Into your room you go, looking for your wooden box the size of a shoe box. You eventually find it under your bed and open it. You are greeted with your arsenal of sex toys. You have everything from clear dildos to vibrators to fleshlights. You sigh in relief and close your box. You walk past your moms room again, this time you hear something.
Moans? She doesn't seem to have any lovers, but maybe you were wrong. You put your ear up to the door. You hear your moms voice clearly, "Oh yes! Right there! Faster!"
The thought of your mom in the middle of hot passionate sex turns you on, you can feel your cock get hard. You need to look. You peek in and see your mom...

Who is she with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)