More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lordofmind Lordofmind

Where he makes those tests?

Go at the beach

Jack decided that he wouldn't go to school today. It was a beautiful sunny day and a stroll at the beach seemed like a way better idea. The sandy spot was always full of beautiful girls.

Haft an hour later he was walking barefoot in the hot sand, looking around for a target when he spotted her. A tall brunette with a perfectly built body was coming out of the water in a sexy bikini. She was striking a sexy pose for a guy waiting for her on a towel not super far from Jack.

Looking at her perfect body as she walked to the guy, Jack knew she would be a great spot to embed his dick in. When she dropped down on her knees in the sand, He also could acknowledge how her boobs would be super good dick shelters to warm his cock.

He walked to them. Seeing them get closer she sat back up a bit and looked at him. She was so hot and a perfect fuck toy to be.

-"Sorry, What is your name", he asked her, ignoring the guy next to her who looked at him clearly annoyed.

-"Jackie", she answered not sure why.

"Jack and Jackie... they were made to be connected by the crotch in a sexual embrace", thought Jack using his power to make sure she would always answer the truth, obey him and believe what he was saying at all times.

Using his power and concentration on her boyfriend, Jack sent him to go talk to a massive black guy, a bit farther and, made sure he would be heading to the beach's public toilet and have his ass wrecked open by his black dick.

While Jackie's boyfriend was heading away, Jack turned back his attention to the sexy girl who was now standing and looking at her Ex-boyfriend walking away. She turned to look at Jack.

-"Come we me, I'm offering you a drink at the beach clubhouse", he told her.

-"You're sweet", she answered and followed him up, grabbing her beach bag and towel.

They sat at a table with a beautiful view of the beach and as Jack was ordering drinks, She leaned in her chair and smiled at him.

"I didn't grab your name", she asked

"I'm Jack", he answered making sure she would be really into him

"Jack and Jackie, that's funny", she replied, "If you can excuse me, I'll go refresh up a bit in the washroom", she asked

He nodded and she grabbed her bag and walked to the toilets.

When the waiter came with their drinks, Jack took the girl's glass, emptied him in the sand, unzipped his dick, and filled it back with his piss.

Jackie came back with a bit of make-up on her face, her hair dried and beautiful but, she had changed into blue sweat shirt. She was still looking hot but Jack was a bit pissed off that the slut wasn't using her body to make him hot anymore.

-"Sorry, when not under the sun, the day isn't that hot", she excused herself but, Jack thought it was a totally fine temperature to be in a bikini, even in the shade.

He decided that he would use her like a whore now. She had to learn her place. She sat closer to him, moving her chair to his side, She grabbed her glass to take the first gulp while looking around. She looked back at him smiling.

  • "Cheer!", She said.

Jackie will absolutely love the taste and smell of my piss, she will drink it like the best wine she ever had and will do anything to have more when done

The young slut stopped the glass just in front of her mouth and took a big whiff of it, he eyes closed and she looked like she was in heaven. A second later, she was taking a big sip of it and sloshing it around in her mouth to taste it as you do with good wine.

Jack's dick went hard looking at the face of pure joy that appeared on her face when she gulped down the urine in her mouth while looking at him... He would turn her into a nasty whore...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)