More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by clayboy clayboy

What should Lara do?

Go and make their day and sign an autograph

Lara opened the door and was greeted by two pairs of saucers for eyes. The boy’s failed to muster any words faced with Lara’s state of dress.

“Hi Boys”, Lara said with a smile. “What can I do you for?”

The boy on the left held out his hands, calendar in one, marker in another, and stuttered “P.. p… please may we get an autograph?”.

“Well considering how nicely you asked I would be happy to. Would your friend like one too?” Lara pointed towards the other boy whose jaw was still wide open. He nodded in response.

“Let’s see what we have here”. Lara looked down at the two calendar pages the boy’s had chosen. “Oooh, April 2008 and January 2009, good choices.” One photo had Lara holding her ample assets kneeling on the beach and the other had a shot of Lara’s ass as she crawled out of a swimming pool. “What are both of your names? Do you have any requests for a personal message, or should I just be creative?”

“Anything is fine”, muttered the first boy. “My name is Jonny, he is Chris”.

Lara smiled as she scribbled on both of the photos. She handed them back, knowing the reaction that it would have. Jonny looked down at the writing on the photo.

“Hi Jonny, I’m glad you like my tits in this photo, but I think they would look better covered in your cum. Lara”.

Chris looked down at the same time at his photo of Lara’s rear end.

“Hey Chris, just to let you in on a little secret, I love getting fucked in the ass. Lara”

Lara could see the bulges in their pants. The boys couldn’t muster a word as she leaned in close.

“You boys have a nice evening now”. She leaned forward and gave them a kiss on the cheek, her low cut top revealing most of her big round tits as she did. She closed the door, and headed to the garage to head out for her date.


Lara arrived at the club to see Nobu enjoying a drink with his crew in the VIP area.

“Lara my dear, a pleasure”, Nobu leaned in and gave her a kiss on the hand. Lara was aware that the niceties were just an act. This was a man who was the head of an army known for its brutality. Indeed, the last time she had settled a deal with him he didn’t treat her nearly as courteously. After paying her for some extra services he made her pass out by holding his cock down her throat too long. She woke up later that evening covered in his seed and with her payment clearly just thrown at her on the bed.

“Nice to see you too Nobu”, said Lara as she sat down next to him. “I have a gift for you”. Lara pulled the jade statue from her handbag and handed it to him.

“Wonderful, thank you Lara, it is magnificent”, Nobu said. “Would you tell me more about its history?”.

Lara sat and drank with Nobu and his crew and told them the history of the jade statue. It had belonged to a Chinese emperor more than 1000 years ago, and had a fascinating story. After a few minutes of listening intently, Nobu replied,

“Such a wonderful object covets a fair price”, Nobu handed Lara a briefcase. Lara looked inside, and turned to Nobu.

“Babe that money gets you the VIP treatment on top”. Lara said, taking Nobu by the hand and leading him toward the back of the club.

She sat Nobu down and began to give him a lapdance. She could see his hard cock through his pants. She dropped her top and ran her big ballon tits over his crotch. Nobu gave a moan.

“Oh you like these do you?”, Lara said. She reached into her bag and pulled out her lube, dropping some between her globes. “You can fuck them if you like”, she said. This was the best option for Lara, it meant she could avoid the rough throatfuck she endured last time.

Nobu didn’t answer, but stood and pulled free his enormous length. Despite his large shaft Lara’s cartoon like chest engulfed it all. She slowly worked her tits round his cock, moving them up and down. Nobu moved his hands onto them, and she let him take over. His hands mauled her tits up and down over his dick. This might have been easier than the throatfuck but she was sure to have plenty of bruises. His legs started to tremble as he picked up the pace, and he began to explode. He shot the first few loads straight up all over her face, then stepped back to drop some over her tits. He fell back in exhaustion.

Lara quickly left and washed herself in the bathroom as best she could. She returned to the room and began to put on her clothes. She still had streaks of semen all over her face. One of Nobu’s henchmen was whispering in his ear. Once he had finished, Nobu turned to Lara.

“There are men outside from the Chinese government, I am assuming that they are here for their statue, I expect you will deal with them”.

What should Lara do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)