More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Djibril Djibril

Do you try to hide your erection or go along with the exam?

Go along with the exam

Unable to produce a suitable excuse, I slipped off the examination table and pulled my pants down. Images of her face covered in a look of horror raced through my mind. I was shocked back into reality by cooing noises - Sarah stood in front of me, her head cocked slightly to the side and unabashedly staring at my erect penis.

"My, my. What have we here? It looks like something of a problem."

There was a glitter in her eyes as she looked at me. I was so stunned that I could do nothing but stand there with my pants puddled at my feet. She pursed her lips and said:

"Not saying anything, eh? Do I have to blow you to get a response?"

I shook my head.

"I don't know what to say. This is completely not what I was expecting."

"Why not? You are rather attractive and cock of yours looks mighty tasty. What do you say?"

"Are you sure...?"

"Entirely. Just let me lock the door before we get too busy."

She turned and moved across the room to the door. I couldn't help but stare at her perfectly formed ass which seemed to be straining just as hard as her breasts to escape the confines of her dress. As she grabbed the door handle, she seemed to wiggle her bottom ever so slightly in a very provocative fashion. She turned and asked:

"Like what you see?"

"Of course. You're absolutely gorgeous."

She smiled at me and glided towards me, wrapped an arm around my waist. While I was still a little confused, my libido was quickly winning out and I felt an overwhelming urge to find out just what her ass was like. Sensing where my hands were headed, she quipped:

"Can't keep your hands off of me, eh?"

"I must admit it's rather difficult."

"I'm not about to stop you," she said, taking my hand and placing it firmly on her bum, which was quite pleasantly firm.

I gave her butt a little squeeze, to which she responded by sliding her hand up my back. I shivered and let my hand begin to move down her leg. I found out that she was indeed wearing stockings which were not much higher than the hem of her dress. By this point my penis was as erect as possible, pointing straight up in an almost painful manner. Sarah slid around behind me and peeked over my shoulder.

"It looks like that little problem isn't going away by itself. I would prescribe vigorous masturbation as a preliminary treatment."

"Are there any known side effects of that particular treatment?"

"Increased blood pressure, elevated body temperature, sweating, and orgasm. Nothing that you should be worried about. The treatment is most effective if acted upon swiftly."

Do you jerk off or ask her to do something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)