More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AngelBaby AngelBaby

What do you do?

Go along with Amy

"Sure," you say. Amy smiles at you.

"I'm one of the first up, so I'll have to get changed first, but then I can show you around, okay?" You nod.

Amy starts walking down the corridors, and you follow close behind, trying not to get lost. Finally, you come to a door, and Amy opens it to reveal the Hardy Boyz.

"Hi, guys. This is Jane," Amy introduces you.

"Hi Jane, I'm Matt, and this is Jeff," Matt says in his southern drawl.

You say hi tentatively, still shy. Amy clears her throat.

"Guys...I kind of have to change..." she says pointedly. Matt and Jeff take the hint, and walk out. You look at Amy questioningly.

"Nah, you can stay. We're all girls, after all," she says, and then proceeds to undress.

First she removes her sweatpants, revealing her tight, fabulous ass encased in her traditional pink thong. She then puts on her trademark baggy pants, leaving her thong still showing.

Then, she takes off her baby tee and bra, revealing her round, firm breasts. Looking at her, you feel somehow inadequate, as though your 32Bs don't quite measure up.

Amy quickly finishes dressing, not noticing you looking at her.

"So, do you want to go meet some people?"

"Sure," you say.

"Okay, divas or wrestlers?" she asks.

Which way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)