More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lesbomom69 lesbomom69

Do you try on one of her nursing bras?

Go ahead and try the nursing bra.

"Well it is better than nothing."

As she got in her drawer to get the bra, I took my bra off. We hadn't seen each other naked since our junior year of high school in PE. As she came across the room, her eyes fell to me tits.

"Wow, you sure have changed since high school. Going from a C cup to an F cup. Your aerolas are huge. They must be three inches in diameter. How long do you nipples get when you are turned on?"

"They get about an inch if my husband does it right and I am in the right mood. How about you?" I couldn't believe I just said that -- since when do I care about another women's tits. I always found mine to be a pain in the ass accept when I am really turned on -- then I love them for a few minutes.

Kim took off her shirt and bra.

"Your aerolas are about the same size as mine. How about your nipples?" What I am I doing?

"You know -- I've changed a bit. I used to hate my tits. Remember how I would talk about getting a breast reduction -- no more. I'll just stick with what nature gave me. What changed my mind was I started have orgasms from playing with my nipples. Now my tits are like a new toy. When my husband and I would have sex, my nipples would be a little hard. Then, once I got really turned on. My nipples were sticking out at least an inch."

"Your husband must like that."

"Actually, he doesn't know. He doesn't get me hot enough."

"What does?"

"I'll tell you later. You better get this bra on as he is going to be home any moment. I was thinking that since we haven't seen each other for a while, we could have a girl's night out. We could go to a club and hang out."

"I don't know about a club. I don't want to go somewhere and get hit on by strange men."

"This club I started going to with some of the ladies in the neighborhood. It is more of a mommies club. No men around. They serve those fruity rum drinks we like so much. Once my husband is back with the boys, we could head down there about noon and hang out as long as we want."

O.K. I'll go

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)