More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by logandirth logandirth

So do you? or Don't you

Go ahead and get things done

::Teacher's Lounge::

(A tiny room with a containing yourself a pot of coffee and a half naked teacher begging you for sex)

You stand up and hurridly remove your dress shirt, you feel so awkward. Your massive erection has cought her attention, "Well I remember them being bigger, but..." The moves down and caresses your about to burst member, you squirm supressing orgasm. She unzips your fly and reaches inside your pants. But when she touches you, you can no longer hold it in.

"Fuck you! You could wait till insertion next time!" She spins and with much frustration redresses herself. She finishes and is about to run for the door when she seems to calm down a bit. "Maybe I was a bit hard on you." She looks sweetly at you. "Here maybe these will help."

She hands you a bottle of pills and leaves, "I'm in room 232." The bottle reads. (Experimental, hormone adjusting suppliments: Warning non-perscribed dosages may cause the following side effects: , Impetence, Mutation and others, we appologize testing is not complete. Recomended dose 1 pill per day, for increased sexual drive and performance.

How many pills to take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)