More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Joey2000 Joey2000

What does she do?

Go Visit Christina

Britney rarely got a chance to see Christina any more, so she decided to take the chance and wandered over to hr dressing room. As she neared the door, she thought she heard faint moanings. Intrigued, Britney listened at the door.

"Oh God yes! Please!" Britney got slightly turned on by this. She had no lesbian expereinces befroe, but was always a little curious at how a woman could turn her on. Trembling, she opened the door and crept in, trying to catch a glimpse.

Christina was lying on a lush red sofa, her blonde hair splayed over the armrest and her skirt and pants down to her knees. Two fingers were buried deep in her dripping pussy while her other hand massaged her left breast. Her eyes were shut as she lay, her hips moving up to meet her own thrusts.

"yeah, please Britney, fuck me!" moaned Christina. Britney was shocked. Christina fantasized about her? This was too weird. But Britney couldn't go, her eyes were transfixed on Christina's glistening fingers sliding in and out, her thumb brushing her clit every now and again.

Should Britney join in? Or watch and wait?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)