More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Justame Justame

What does Alexandra do next

Go Straight to Your Dorm

I decided not to waste anytime and head straight for my dorm. I made my way through the winding halls, past the numerous women serving men and arrived at my door, number 231. noticing a card reader beside the door I swiped my ID card. The machine flashes green and I hear the lock click open.

I peered inside not noticing anyone around i stepped inside. It was bigger than i thought it would be. You entered into a large open area with a living space and kitchen three doors were in this main area that lead to modestly sized bedrooms complete with a dresser, closet, desk, a mini fridge and a queen bed.

I continued to explore and made your way down the small hallway finding two more doors. The first lead to a small full bathroom with a sink, toilet, and bathtub. Opening the door i was surprised to find a fourth bedroom though it paled in comparison to the first three.

To start it was much smaller maybe only half the size. There was no desk, closet, or mini fridge. It did have a small dresser on bedside the tiny single bed. Clearly this was a room for a female student. It made sense female students don't pay to be here so the school wouldn't fork over as many amenities and it's not like many female students lasted more than a semester either.

A timid voice rings out from the room "hello". The room was so poorly lit I didn't even notice the small girl standing by her dresser. She stepped out into the light giving me a better look at her. She was quite small, even smaller than me. She was wearing a casual t shirt and tight fitting jeans. She was pretty cute with her short raven locks.

"Sorry I didn't realise anyone was in here" I responded " it's okay there is no lock on my door for a reason" she replied with a sigh. After a brief pause the girl sheepishly asked "did you need something?...". She cast her gaze to the ground and started to fidget. I finally got what she was insinuating and nodded my head no "OH! No im good for right now thanks."

A visible sigh of relief washed over the poor girl. "I hope you don't mind my asking but what brings you to college most girls..." before i could finish she responded "most girls come to college to get laid?" "Well yeah" she started blankly at the wall floor a few moments gathering her thoughts

"I normally wouldn't tell a guy this but i feel like i can trust you, my former boyfriend kicked me out found someone hotter i guess, i knew it was bound to happen eventually most relationships don't last these days. " That much was true hardly anyone ever dated these days, marriage was even more of a foreign concept.

The young girl continued her story "my parents wouldn't take me back they didn't approve of the relationship, so with no where left to go I came here, The college offered me a free room and meals, i don't even need to attend classes just as they put it keep the guys happy and their balls empty".

It wasn't an uncommon story many young girls have fallen into similar traps seeking freedom. "That's quite the story and don't worry this guy is quite happy and my balls are very empty" I offered her my hand "Im Alex by the way" "Meagan" she said as she shook my hand.

We were abruptly cut off as two other Male students stomped down the hall towards us "looks like we're the last ones here" the one called back to the other. I noticed the first boys name off his jacket was Micheal as he blew past me and went straight into Meagan's room the other following closely behind.

Unlike the first one though stopped to introduce himself as David before following his friend. " they gave us a cute one" Mike cruelly called back to David "sweet you got the back last time so you can have the front this time" Mike nodded his agreement. I peeked into the room at a petrified Meagan who had backed herself against the wall as these two men were undoing their belts.

I looked away and leaned against the wall. I was fighting with myself. "As a girl I wanted to stop this, but as a guy it would be suspicious if i did

How does Alex Respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)