More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Cosmicbeauty1 Cosmicbeauty1

What happens next for Julia?

Part 2

Thirty-seven-year-old Julia had cried her eyes out as she allowed herself to be dildo fucked out by her back yard pool by her Eighteen year old new owner, Madison. In truth she could not tell whether her tears were of humiliation at the utterly degrading situation she had gotten herself into, or tears of joy at finally being able to see her sick fantasy of being sexually dominated by a sexy young girl come true. In either case, Julia and cried and cried, and that only made Madison wish to the older woman more. The tears of a humiliated adult woman were so yummy to the girl. Madison could think of no greater pleasure in this whole wide world than to make a grown up woman like Julia cry over what was being done to her, and then beg for even worse.

And later, poor, pathetic Julia had cried some more as she diffidently obeyed Madison's salacious command and sucked her little girl owner's slime covered plastic cock afterwards, tasting her own sex juices on it. She had cum and cum so hard as Madison slammed her enormous dildo into the older woman's slick pussy; so much harder than she had ever done before. And it had been so lewdly thrilling to know that her own teen mistress was giving her those breathtaking orgasms. Letting her mind swirl around these salacious thoughts, Julia redoubled her efforts to clean Madison's strap-on dildo to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt how much she appreciated her new owner's gift to her.

When the Eighteen year old was satisfied that her fake prick was completely clean of Julia's cum juices, Madison told Julia to get up from where she lay at poolside and then ordered the obedient older woman into her house for some more fun and games. Madison stopped just long enough to grab her overnight bag where she had dropped it by the gate to the pool fence. Then she smiled knowingly to herself as she followed her docile, naked, late thirties subbie into the house and down the hall right to Julia's bedroom.

As they stopped in the hall, Madison grasped Julia's naked arm with her free hand and restrained her.

"You ARE going to do what I say from now on; aren't you, my obedient little grown up dolly face?"

Julia shuddered at the girl's impertinent question, but could not restrain herself from told what to do by young girls like you, Madison."

Julia looked beseechingly at the naked and triumphant young Madison as the girl pulled her through the doorway to the older woman's bedroom, praying that the young girl would agree to be her complete mistress from now on. But before Julia could say another word, her young owner raised her small hand suddenly and slapped Julia across the face very hard.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

Julia recoiled in fear and pain as Madison shoved the naked older woman right into her own bedroom.

"So you want me to tell you what to do from now on. And that will make your fat pussy wet, will it, teacher dear? Then get over here, Julia, you pathetic cow, and lay down on your bed for me. I'm going to be especially nasty with you tonight, you useless, fat old bitch. And I know you're going to love every nasty little minute of it. Just like you love me. And you do love me, Julia, more than anything in this whole wide world, or you wouldn't let me do these nasty things to you. You love being bossed around by a young girl just like me. You love begging me to do whatever I want with you. You were SO lucky when I found you."

Julia blushed and hung her head in total humiliation because she knew deep in her soul that every word Madison had said was true. She was a pathetic old cow, lonely and unloved. And she HAD been so lucky when Madison found her and wanted to fulfil her darkest inner fantasies.

Without saying another word, Madison reached out and viciously tweaked one of Julia's erect nipples. And for her efforts, Madison received the satisfaction of hearing Julia squeal shrilly. This made the teen girl laugh out loud. Poor, pathetic Julia was ever so much fun to . Especially because she wanted that so much; needed it so much. Madison wanted to dig her claws in little deeper before getting down to the real business of the evening. She wanted Julia to break down totally before her and shed her last vestiges of resistance.

"Do you know just how really sick you are, Julia? Do you? Do you even know how you got this way? Do you, teacher dear?" Julia nodded her head in utter shame. Madison began stroking the older woman's hair in mock comfort.

"Then why don't you tell me all about it, doll face?"

Julia whimpered out a plea for kindness and understanding from her new girl owner, but she knew deep inside her soul that her plea would not be answered.

What Happens next to Julia

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)