More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

What does Peter do next?

Go Patroling.

Spider-man had spent the day doing an average day's work for him. Stopping muggings, robberies, pulling people out of danger and so on. Mostly normal criminals and problems, none of the super-criminals who could have made the day much more stressful. Given the number of criminals which lives or passed through the city of New York, it could have been anyone. From the Serpent Society to Flash's Rogues, they all came to the city which didn't sleep.

'Which is why I'm always on alert, given the previous surprised attacks from villains I haven't had any experience fighting before.' It was then that he noticed his spider-sense seeming to trigger as he headed in a certain direction, which made him think there was something going down in that direction. Which was how he found himself being lead by his own sixth sense to some kind problem.

Spidey believed that all of his work focusing on his spider-sense and magical elements of his powers was finally paying off. A benefit of his training was this seeming ability to find problems before they popped up on him. Or as he thought, 'Now I have better warning then some buzzing of spider-sense. Like the trouble I'm finding here. Which seems to be...

...An incredible hot woman. An incredible hot woman who is also a supervillain, and therefore is up to no good. Time to play hero and spank this naughty naughty lady.'

Who is the female Supervillain? And is she alone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)