More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by omaewa omaewa

What should you do with your newfound ring?

Go Outside for Targets

You might have only been your father for just a moment, but you immediately felt uneasy from that brief experience. Acting as someone you have previously known and taking action for them was just nerve-wracking, not to mention the implications of your actions on the delicate relationships of that person, which might even affect you. Perhaps if you had an intricate plan with a defined purpose, you might consider possessing a familiar person to accomplish your goal. But currently, you were just using the ring for your own enjoyment, since you were bored during a warm, summer day. You were obviously surprised the ring worked (a shock considering the numerous myths your grandparents have told you over the years). But your cautious nature convinced you that you should take this somewhere in public, in a situation where it won't affect you personally. After all, trying this on someone you don't know would decrease the likelihood of any personal consequences.

You tucked the ring in your pocket and began heading out the door. Passing by the kitchen, your mom saw you as she was preparing breakfast. "James, it's a surprise seeing you up and about early in the morning. Where are you planning on heading?" she asked.

"Oh mom, I'm just stopping by..." you began to reply.

Where do you want to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)