More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who will Michael Choose?

Go Online

Michael spent the day on a computer rather than searching for a woman to make his own as it sounded quite difficult to roam the streets or blackmailing those he knows. So he did what any sane man would do given the situation and did his research concerning the subject. His mind focusing more on safe websites where he won’t meet a girl who would take his money or his life and instead would happily submit to him.

Which in itself was no easy task as by all rights the government might view what he is doing as enslavement or prostitution. Both subjects are considered illegal by law and could ensure heavy penalties against Michael should the worse come to pass. Chief among them being the loss of his job and potential jail time if he doesn’t handle the situation right but Michael wasn’t worried. The man had spent over a year preparing for this day and while he initially thought to bring his step-sister into the fold something about a completely random stranger being his was simply too appealing for Michael.

So he went online in search for a submissive to turn into a , taking care to ensure most of these sites weren’t click bait or dangerous through use of web protection and anti-virus. After a few hours Michael was naturally surprised to find that there were quite a few young women in his area looking for the same thing. All of them were using screen names of course but that didn’t stop Michael from communicating with several of these women.

Some were obviously fake, bunch of perverted guys trying to get a laugh out of the site or but Michael did not fall for these fools.

Instead he ended up spending the entire day searching for a few women who appeared willing to subject themselves to his whims. Four to be precise who were looking for a Master in his area that met his age demographic. The only problem is he could only choose one as focusing on multiple women was not something he wanted to attempt.

If the woman he chooses does not meet expectations then he could easily go with the others he found so overall everything was going well. The question is who Michael will choose for his .

There was MadGirl23 a University Student who discovered BDSM during a Psychology Project and became interested in learning more. SamtheWan15 who was an Asian Secretary who wants to be spanked and treated like dirt while wearing her suit. JessMESS91 who was apparently a recent high school graduate looking to be disciplined. And finally MelWell12 who is a lonely housewife looking to have some fun while her husband is away.

These were the top four choices Michael has chosen based upon the brief conversations he had with them online. Now the only question is who will he choose and will they disappoint him?

Who Will He Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)