More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by si91 si91

What's next?

Go North

Although it offers perhaps the most inhospitable environment of all the different regions of Westeros, you are inclined to venture up to the North. It is by far the largest of the Seven Kingdoms, and the old families in Westeros originate from there. Furthermore, since it is likely to be getting cold up there, harvesting and other lines of work are bound to be available in abundance. Also, people will be looking for ways to stay warm, which would include huddling up with others.

On that note, the women in the North are quite remarkable. Some of them even fight alongside the men in war. The mothers up there are said to be the most kind and caring in the realm. That alone intrigues you.

After deciding on your destination, you pack up all of your supplies and load it onto your faithful horse, a destrier named Aerion. Once that is finished, you proceed to mount him, and you go to the crossroads next to the inn.

Before we go any further, there is one thing we should establish: what era does this take place in? Does it take place before/during the events of the books/show? Does it take place before that? When?


1. A hundred years before the Targaryens fall (around 183 A.C.)

2. Shortly before the Targaryens fall (before 283 A.C.)

3. Shortly after the Targaryens fall (after 284 A.C.)

4. Shortly before the events of the series (before 298 A.C.)

5. During the events of the series. (298 A.C.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)