More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by si91 si91

What's next?

Go East

After contemplating your options for a long while, you decide to go east. There is not very much between you and the Narrow Sea. So regardless of your ultimate destination, you will not have to ride for very long.

The Crownlands did not technically exist until a few centuries ago, when Aegon I Targaryen and his sister-wives Visenya and Rhaenys landed their dragons and united all the people south of the Wall. Ever since the days of Aegon the Conqueror, the Seven Kingdoms have been seven in name only. Today, they are actually one.

In addition to the Crownlands, the Vale can be found in that direction, as well. There is also the infamous Targaryen island stronghold of Dragonstone.

After breaking your fast, you climb atop Aerion, your faithful destrier. Then you make your way to the crossroads which adjoin the inn you spent the night in.

Before we go any further, there is one thing we should establish: what era does this take place in? Does it take place before/during the events of the books/show? Does it take place before that? When?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)