More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Swallows999 Swallows999

What do you do next?

Gloryhole in the girl's locker room!

You quickly find the boy’s bathroom where you hastily pull down your trousers and give your over-stimulated penis some breathing room. You grab some water from the shoddy faucet and rinse off the myriad of juices, both yours and Miss Finklehorn’s. Finally relieved, you head back into the hallway and notice the women’s locker room by the gym. Hmm… well, you did just cum… But you’ve done worse in your masturbation marathons! Like those hundreds of times you’ve queued up a dozen HD 1-hour porn videos in your web browser, you’re willing to take on the challenge. You slip on the cock ring and pace back and forth in front of the girl’s locker room, waiting for someone to open the door to give you a surface to place the exit-hole.

“Hey! What are you doing in front of the girl’s room!?” An old man shouts from a distance. It was Micky, a grizzled war-veteran that served in Vietnam turned school hall monitor. For an 79-year old man he was in extraordinarily good shape, he could probably outrun and out-wrestle you!

“Uh, um! Nurse! I’m going to the nurse!” You reply when suddenly the door swings open. Two girls casually leave the change rooms while you get an eyeful of the inside! This was your chance and you quickly focus on the first surface you see, a wooden bench. As the door slowly closes, you see three girls dressed only in towels sneering at you, believing you to be just a perverted peeper. Your mind boggles as you imagine how many hot female teens were actually in there… ten, fifteen, twenty?

“Well get going! No need to be standin’ around the ladies room.” Micky snarled as he carefully watched you walk away. You were excited; you had just enough time to plant the fun side of the gloryhole inside the girl’s room! You feel along your crotch and frown. Wait… where are your testicles? You open up the hatch, pulling your jeans slightly to do a visual confirmation and indeed, the black cock ring has taken them as well! Shrugging your shoulders, you learn that evidently you can pull your balls through the gloryhole as well! You casually open the door to the nurse’s office and instantly you feel your legs go weak as a warm wet mouth devours your cock in one quick motion. Whoever was on the other side wasn’t wasting any time!

“Excuse me? Are you okay?” Mrs. Adams, the grandmotherly nurse at the school looked at you curiously, as you feel your manhood getting sucked on by a random girl in another room. You feel a surge of pleasure as you feel the mouth come off and three, then four separate slippery spongy tongues begin to sensually caress your twitching member. You imagine the girls in the locker room slobbering over your penis as they chat about tonight’s game or math homework, completely oblivious to their sex acts.

“Ung… I’m, uh… I feel sick.” You lied, though you certainly felt something alright. You involuntarily groan when you feel both your testicles suddenly get suctioned into two separate vacuum mouths, your plump nuts getting rolled around by their tongues. You feel the ladies working your cock begin to affectionately kiss your shaft, rubbing their sultry soft lips against it as they smear lipstick and saliva.

“Well why don’t you lay down on the bed dear.” Mrs. Adams suggested, pointing at the comfy, if not very small mattress in the office. You stumble over and flop down on it, barely fitting into it with your legs hanging off the end, still feeling the multitude of female mouths and tongues assaulting your genitals, sending your dick and balls to pleasure heaven. As you feel two pairs of pouty lips gliding along your shaft and a hungry mouth clamps down over your cockhead, you’re to blow your third load of the day, feeling the tight throat you were in drinking every gooey drop of spunk. You feel the mouth thoroughly clean out your cock, your balls receiving the same treatment from the other two girls before all three let you go. You sigh in the bed as the nurse stares at you, suddenly your face grimacing in horror as you feel your cock get completely enveloped in a tight pussy! You feel one of the girls in the locker room impale herself on your rigid member, her wet vaginal walls accepting you easily. You mumble incoherently as you feel the squeezing teen vagina ride your sensitive cock despite your protests. You look away from the nurse in shame as you realize you can’t take off the cock ring without her noticing!

“O-oh fuck..!” You grunt as the hellishly snug snatch relentlessly milks your cock, the unknown woman giving you the ride of your life as you buck your hips against the air. You head jerks as you hear a noise, the office door swings open and you see Miss Singh, your school’s newest nurse assistant. She was a beautiful Indian woman that was only a few years older than you. She had a gorgeous tight body from doing plenty of workouts at the gym. The two of you had gotten relatively close with your frequent trips because of your bullies.

“What’s wrong John?” she asks you with a worried face, her dark eyes showing genuine care in your well-being. That was a rare trait in your school with dozens of people looking to antagonize you on a daily basis. You grunt as you feel your balls churning, your tortured prick threatens to spew its fourth load of the day into a stranger’s pussy. You feel your testicles getting massaged and lightly squeezed by multiple hands. Four? Five? In your haze of erotic pleasure you just couldn't tell anymore.

“Hng… j-just some stomach pains…” you whisper back as you clutch your abdomen, which was pretty close to the true source of your hysteria.

“Can you watch him Natasha? I have to get this paperwork to the office.” Mrs. Adams stands up and shuffles through the door with some manila folders. As it slams shut, Nurse Singh inspects your body. She delicately places her young brown hand on your stomach and gentle strokes it. Feeling her soft fingers on you pushes you over the edge as you groan and blast the unyielding teen cunt slamming onto your cock with yet another wave of sperm. The nurse retracts her hand in surprise as you shoot out weak strings of semen into the womb of a random girl in the locker room. You feel your balls crying out as you release quite literally every drop of creamy seed you have left.

“Oh, you poor thing. Let me call your parents.” You’re on the verge of tears as you feel the tight pussy finally release you… only for a new pair of pussy lips to start rubbing against your cockhead. As soon as you see the nurse turn around, you thrust your hand into your pants and rip off the magic cock ring, your exhausted penis and shrunken testicles shunting back into place. Taking the black cock ring, you stow it in your back-pocket for safe keeping. You’re panting hard as you lay back in the bed, sweating profusely from the cock milking you received. “Hmm, I didn’t get an answer. Do you think you need to visit the hospital?”

“Hah… ah…” you heave, “N-no Miss Singh, I think I’m okay. Just need a little bit of rest. I can already feel the pain going away.” She smiles warmly at you, grabbing some wet paper towels as she walks towards the bed as her hips shake seductively.

“Call me Natasha, sweetie. You can rest here as long as you need.” You graciously accept the paper towels and wipe your brow, cleaning off the sweat from your extremities. Feeling the bed to be more comfortable than before, you settle in. Before you know it, you mumble something to the sexy nurse and pass out.

What happens when you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)