More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

But how does Sugar end up naked?

Giving Back

"You have money," Santana said, arm making a barrier so that Sugar had to press herself against the locker, unable to move. "That's cool, I like money. But if you're going to be part of the glee club, you've gotta show you understand."

It was all rubbish, of course. Santana didn't care about the community, and only admitted to herself that she cared a little bit about the glee club - certainly not enough to want Sugar to 'give back.'

But Sugar had tried to be the top boss, and no-one (well. except Quinn Fabray) got away with that.

"Some of the members - not us, of course - but some of them... Well, they're less well off than us. And they might think you've boguht your way in. With all your nice gadgets, and your fancy jewellery," Santana brushed her fingers along Sugar's necklace, letting her fingertips glance against her pert breast, "And your clothes."

Sugar - usually quick to respond, even without thinking said response through - was uncharacteristically silent.

Part of her was terrified of what Santana planned to do - and Santana in general. She'd heard rumours she'd locked a girl in the locker room for all of summer. Tina had once said Santana was secretly a cannibal, and that she cooked cheerleaders who flunked... But Sugar was pretty sure that had been a joke.

Still, Santana certainly had a hungry look in her eyes.

"So we need to have you give back. Show you're really commited to the glee cause."

Sugar found her voice, "What can I do?"

"Oh, it's pretty simple. You're going to donate all your clothes. Easy, right?"

How does Sugar respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)