More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jan.sl4p Jan.sl4p

So, how will you react to this?

Give them a chance to surrender

You smirk. " traders, huh? You aren't from around here, are you? Freshly on the Grande Line?" "Yeah, from the east blue. We are the feared Chain-rattler Pirates!" You lough loud. "Okay then, 'feared Chain-rattlers'." You barely hold back another laugh. Let me welcome you on the Grande line and on Sunny Beach. If you lay down your weapons I will not hurt you too bad. We may not have many laws and rules here, but freedom for everyone is the most important. You are all under arrest, if you resist arrest, you will be executed on the spot." Well, since freedom was the most important thing on this island, 'arrest' actually meant you would take everything valuable from their ship, tie them up and guide their ship to the border. From there you would just let their ship run into the closest marine base with their wanted posters nailed to the prow of their ship. Your smirk switches place with a grim look and you take a menacing stance. "What's it gonna be? I don't have all day."

Will they actually surrender or will you get to have some fun with those wannabe pirates?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)