More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What does Natalie do?

Give me hateful look ( ugly bastard route )

Natalie gives me look of hate and loathing. She looks at me as I am shorter than her and plump.

I found out secret about her and was planning to expose her secret unless she gave in and let me that tight ass of hers. I only intended to humiliate her only one time, but in truth I would have changed my mind. She made a bet and actually trusted her weasel of boyfriend.

She betted that her boyfriend was honorable person and would not cheat on her. If she won, she would get proof against her. If I won, she would have to pay for my silence with her body as long as I wanted it. And it was one of the secrets that would humiliate her family and her parents would never see her the same way again.

She says, "Are you happy, mister high and noble, you were right. I will give what want but first .."

As Wade comes out of his home still naked, he sees Natalie slap me really hard, so much that I am propelled to the ground. I am going to make her pay for that.

She drives off, you see Wade runs to her jeep, trying to get her to stop. He gives me a threatened look that he wanted me dead. I have gathered enough information as he was wooing Hannah, I made a video log of there tryst. He would never never harm me again, if wanted to keep his scholarship. They range from cheating on exams to screwing in the school.

I may have set them up, but he fucked my girlfriend and wanted to make it public humiliation. Of course, I am not really that innocent, I wanted Natalie, so I dangled Hannah in front of him and even acted like I cared about that slut.

He spots his parents car and heads inside his house as Hannah sneak out of the house as I drive off. I get in my car and drive off.

I head home, I look at my phone and can see Hannah number. I give reply in text saying 'We are thru' then I block her number. I fully expect the house will be empty since my parents are visiting my step mother's parents. Even though, my step mother sees me as her son, his parents don't like me. I pull up I see Natalie jeep and she is waiting on the porch.

I am not surprised to see jeep in the neighborhood, she often stays over at next door neighbor, her friend Elena. The shocking thing is seeing her in my driveway and on my porch. I try to keep my distance remembering the slap.

The gorgeous blonde says, "I know that you are going to punish me for the slap, but it was keep Wade away from you. I lost and you won, guy whom has been stalking me and even has naked pictures of me, he can do anything he want with my body."

I can see a tear forming along her body. She says, "But you will keep your word, you won't expose my secret."

It is obvious that she has been crying and says, "Even though, I hate you and you disgust me. I will be your perfect , but you should be careful what you ask for."

She moves closer to me and ...

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)