More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What should Winona do?

Give in to the pleasure.

It was just too hard to resist, and Winona was soon thrusting her hips in unison with the guard's fingers. "God, yes fuck meeeee!" she yelled. She heard cheers from the other guards, who now gathered closer. Her breathing increased, she was panting the sweat ran down her body, her scent was heavy in the air, and her juices ran down her legs. "Faster! faster!" she cried. She was like a wild animal, as her orgasam approached. The sound of the blonde guard's fingers fucking her pussy added to her hornyness.

"I'm gonnna c-c-cummmm!" she said , as the waves of pleausre ran through her body. She fell to the floor, landing on her hands and knees. "Ok, sugar. almost done." the guard said. Winona saw the blonde stand in front of her and now noticed her nametag, D. Velk. Officer Velk directed the star to sit on the wooden bench against the wall. Winona complied, feeling she had little choice at this point, having now completly humiliated herself. "I want you to spread your legs wide, and let my freinds see that fabulous pussy" Velk said. Winona turned bright crimson, but complied. Her pussy was dripping, the thick, black patch of hair was drenched with her cum. It glistened in the light of the room. "Very nice" said a thin Latino guard, leering at her.

Officer Velk bent at the waist and looked at the star. Winona noticed she hadn't removed the rubber glove, now slick with her secretions. "You lick this glove clean, and make a good show for all of us, you can get dressed, and we'll take you to your cell." The guard smiled.

What does Winona do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)