More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Slip Christy Some Tongue?

Give her the whole thing.

I figured what the hell. On my second breath I closed my mouth around hers tightly and stuck out my tongue swirling it around her mouth quickly. Christy let out a little peep in surprise that I would do it. She coughed catching her breath and was blushing brightly as she looked up at me.

“Very good Mister Williams. You have saved the young lady to break more hearts in the future.” The fireman checked his box on the clipboard.

“My hero.” Christy teased and reached up throwing her arms around me and kissed me deeply. It was clear she wasn't going to let me get the better of her and could give as good as she got.

“Woo.” The girls said in unison making me blush slightly. Leave it to her to turn it back around on me and not be out done.

“Okay you two. This is not Drama club Ms. Sterling. Back to your seats.” Ms. Greene pointed. I got up and helped Christy to her feet.

“Can I use that dummy.” Adam asked as he pointed at Christy.

“Um...” Christy bobbed her head. “No.” We wet back to our seats.

“I am telling Alice.” Amy said as she leaned over towards Christy.

I glanced back to see Christy give her a little shrug and pulled out her phone and began to text. “Already ahead of you unless you got a picture.” Christy bobbed her head as she glanced up at me and smiled slyly and slow ran the tip of her tongue between her lips.

“So was it good for you. Jake.” Amy looked over.

“A gentleman never kiss and tells.” I smiled. I still preferred Alice but I wasn't complaining it had happened. Truthfully there was no safe answer since I didn't want to say Alice and hurt Christy's feelings and I sure as hell couldn't say Christy.

“Who is next?” The teacher asked as she finished telling the fireman something.

“Me and Amy so we can leave early for the prep rally.” Gwen said as she held up her hand. I heard the collective turning of bodies in desks as the two cheerleaders got up. I guess it was the guys turn for some enjoyment.

“Very well Ms. Pearson.” Ms. Greene nodded and made a motion to quit the room bringing her hand down. “Boys. Settle down.”

Christy managed to get me out of class early with the rest of the cheerleaders by using the excuse I was the school photographer so I went to help with the prep rally where Alice and Britney were already at putting up decorations. Alice was holding a ladder as Britney was climbing up meaning Brit had to be lying about the underwear thing.

“Hey player. Heard you slipped my girl the tongue.” Brit looked down at us.

“She started it.” I pointed.

“So how was he Christy?” Alice asked.

“Let me tell you. He took my breath away.” Christy playfully fanned herself with her fingers.

“I am a little sad that she got to kiss him and I didn't.” Brit pouted.

“If it makes you feel any better me and you can make out in front of him to get even.” Alice looked up at her.

“Only if I can get to second base.” Brit glanced back and fastened the banner and then started climbing down.

The prep rally went like any other with the cheerleaders whipping the crowd up before the basketball players came out. The girls got more attention then the guys in my opinion though I was biased. Afterwards we headed for the parking lot. Me. Brit, and Alice heading for my car while Chirsty walked along with us to her own car. She was always late to school and typically parked way in the back. While Alice drove herself to school most days she had me pick her up this morning and we grabbed Brit on the way.

“So how was the chemistry test?” I looked at Brit.

“Good I think. I am pretty sure I fucked up a couple of them but I think I did okay.” Brit shrugged. “I was wondering if you would come to the tattoo parlor this weekend?”

“Why?” Alice glanced over at her.

“I want to get my nipples pierced.” Brit smiled slyly.

“You already have piercings as I happen to recall very clearly.” I smirked at her.

“Ah. I am glad you liked them so much you can't get them out of your head.” Christy giggled.

“Not what I said.” I shook my head at her.

“No I am just thinking about getting the one's that go up and down so it makes a little cross.” Brit turned toward me and drew little crosses over her chest where her nipples would be. “Alice won't go with me because she hates needles and Christy is always working.” Brit shrugged.

“I will think about it.” I smirked. She had to be fucking with me as usual.

“That is all I ask.” Brit smiled as she turned back forward..

“Brit look out.” Christy yelled. Brit had just stepped out into the road and I glanced over to see a SUV speeding towards her. I felt my own heart stop as I reached out and grabbed Brit around the waist and yanked her back out of the road and turned my body as the SUV flew by nearly clipping us both. I was close enough to feel the wind off of the SUV as it passed by us and slammed on the brakes. The car mirror hit me in the arm staggering me slightly. Time seemed to freeze as it was all happening and when it started back up I flt my heart pounding in my chest.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I looked down at Brit who I was holding tightly in my arms. I didn't even notice till I glanced down that one of my hands was clutching her left tit. Despite being small it had a nice full feel to it in my hand and was far softer then I would have imagined. “Sorry.” I moved my hand away from her tit though she didn't seem to care as she was in a daze. Her small tits heaving up and down in her cheerleading top. Her body trembling in my arms not that I could blame her. “Brit?” I turned her around. “Just breath.” I smiled. She never looked up but wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight as she could. Her hands grasping hold of my shirt as if she was afraid to let go as she trembled in my arms. She was still in shock of what had almost happened.

“Brit, are you alright?” Alice asked as she came around. Brit only nodded her head yes.

“She is fine.” I rubbed Brits back and held her close.

“Is she okay.” A voice said as I saw William get out of the SUV.

“What the fuck William. You almost killed Britney you asshole. Speeding through here.” Christy went off on him.

“I didn't see her short ass. She came out of nowhere.” William shook his head trying to deflect the blame.

“You shouldn't have been speeding through here.” Christy replied and pointed a finger into his chest.

“Is she okay?” Gwen and Amy came running over

“She is okay.” Alice brushed hair back from Brits face and cupped her cheek.

“I think I peed a little.” Brit said making a little joke. I couldn't help but give a little laugh. Half of the cheerleading team came to check on her and a crowd had gathered around to try and figure out what was going on but I suggested to Alice we get her home and out of the crowd. Alice sat in the back seat with her while I drove.

“Feeling any better.” I looked at Brit in the rear view mirror.

“A little. Can't believe my short ass almost became a speed bump.” Brit pouted as she laid her head on Alice's shoulder. Alice had her arm around her and rubbed Brit's arm.

“Well you are joking about it at least.” I smiled at her. I reached over and rubbed my arm. Thankfully the car mirror was the kind that folded in which had lessened the impact but I was sure I have a bruise on my arm later if I didn't already. It was scary to think that it had been that close.

“Thanks for saving me.”

“Of course.” I nodded. “Sorry about grabbing your...”

“Leave it to you to try and cop a feel while saving a girls life.” Alice teased.

“It wasn't on purpose and it wasn't like I could enjoy it at the time.” I frowned. Though if it would have been the last thing I ever did I might have tried to enjoy it more,

“I am just teasing you sweetie.” Alice leaned forward and ran her fingers through the back of my hair teasingly.

“Hey. At least you could have told Saint Peter you got lucky right before you died. Bro would have totally gave you a high five and let you in.” Brit teased. I arrived at her house to see her dads truck and boat that was parked on the side was gone. I knew he was taking the boys camping this weekend so they must have already left. He seemed like the type of man my dad would get along with well. As we headed inside I saw a short woman who I would say was definitely related to Britney though slightly older looking. She had Brit's dark hair though in a short shoulder length bob cut as well as Brit's short petite figure though she had more womanly proportions having slightly larger breast in a form fitting top and wide child bearing hips that filled out a pair of tight fitting pants she wore.

“Hey sweetie.” The woman smiled. Brit ran over and threw her arms around the woman and hugged her tightly.

“What's wrong sweetie?” The woman rubbed Brit's back and looked at me and Alice.

“A speeding car almost ran her over in the parking lot at school.” Alice replied.

“Oh sweetie. Are you okay?” The woman hugged her tighter.

“Yeah. Luckily Jake grabbed my ass and pulled me out of the way just in time.” Brit nodded and finally let go wiping a tear from her face. I was probably the only one who knew how close it had really been.

“Thank you dear.” The woman looked at me.

“Of course. I would miss her even if she is a pain in my behind sometimes.” I smiled at Brit. She gave me a look and stuck her tongue out at me though a smile played across her lips.

“I am sorry we haven't meet sooner but I am Brit's mom Deborah though Brit's friends call me Mrs. Debby.” Brit's mom smiled as she came over toward me.

“Ma'am.” I offered my hand.

“None of that. You saved my daughter.” Mrs. Debby placed her hands on my waist and slid her hands around to my back and hugged my tightly. Her ample breast squishing up against my chest as she rubbed my back. “I think you deserve a hug. Thank you dear.”

“I have to say you aren't anything like what I expected.” I shrugged as she pulled away. “You don't look old enough to be her mom.” Now that she was closer I could see it in her face. She didn't really look old per say but more mature looking though she still had some cute features that mad her look young. Her short stature also helped. I pictured her as the type who still got carded at the store when she went to buy .

“You really think so?” She smiled as she put a hand on her hip.

“I would have guessed big sister if I didn't know Brit doesn't have any sisters.” I shrugged.

“Ah. Thank you. You are so sweet.” Mrs. Deborah took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

“Hey. Stop flirting with my mom Jake.” Brit gave me a push on the arm. The same one that had been clipped earlier. I cringed lightly under my breath.

“I am not flirting. I am just being nice.” I shook my head at her.

“For you that's flirting.” Brit poked me in the chest and then crossed her arms. She was back to her normal self.

“I don't mind. It's not every day a cute young man compliments me.” Mrs. Debby gave me a pat on the ass.

“Mom.” Brit threw her mother a look.

“I am only messing dear.”

“Hey. You mess with my guy all the time so it is kind of nice to see you on the defense for once.” Alice teased as she walked up and put an arm around my waist.

“Well I don't like it.” Brit gave me a look. It was a little hard to find her intimidating though. “So. You still want to do photos Jake?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)