More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gabriano gabriano

What was my next move?

Give her bag back personally.

I took it as fate's way of giving me a second chance with this beauty, so I took her bag and instead of leaving it in the lost and found I decided to personally give her bag back after telling the manager that I know her personally, and since I was employee of the month he believed me. I got to my car and looked into her bag, got her ID card and started driving to the address on it. I was shocked to see that she is well into her 30's, she certainly does not look that "old", I thought to myself that life has once again kicked me in the guts, this time harder than ever. I was not nervous this time since I was not thinking about cheesy pick up lines or setting up any sort of future meetings, I was only thinking about giving her belongings back and getting a thank you, just that.

I arrived at my destination and asked the janitor for where Mrs. Sutton resides, he was confused as there was no Mr.s Sutton in this building, but there is a Ms. Sutton on the third floor. My nervousness was back when I got the great news that she is not a Mrs. and I could feel the sweat on my forehead. I rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door. When she opened the door she was in her lingerie and covered up with a silky black robe with much shown cleavage, I was so nervous that I found myself staring at her cleavage and found myself lost in an another world again for the second time this night, but I this time started the conversation without trying to come off as a rude horny young guy who's staring at her full breasts. "Excuse me Ms., but you forgot your handbag at the cafe and I thought it would be a good idea to bring it back to you instead of leaving it at the lost and found, you know maybe yo-" She interrupted my nervous story calmly with a serene smile and with a playful tone "Thank you very much, I didn't even notice that I forgot it until now, I can be so clumsy sometimes." she said and followed it with a short laugh. "Well I don't know how to thank you, Mr. .... what's your name?".

"I'm John Smith, Ma'am." I said, extending my arm with the handbag. "Well thank you once again John, can I call you that?" She responded with a graceful smile and took her handbag. "Can I offer you a cup of coffee as a thank you, at least?" I couldn't believe my ears, was I in a dream? Is this foxy mistress inviting me for coffee at her place? I have never been in these situation before...

What was my response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)