More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by curious_george curious_george

I need to be a good little go getter...

Give Miss Perkins a sample of my sweet juice.

“Miss Perkins!” I call out.

Jane? Are you selling lemonade Jane?” Miss Perkins asks slowing to a stop next to me.

“I sure am. Would you like to buy a cup?” I ask sweetly.

“I would love to… but as you can see, I don’t have any money on me. By the way, what is that outfit you are wearing?”

“Just something I threw together. Why, don’t you like it?” I ask slowly doing a 360⁰ turn.

“Oh no, no… that’s not it. I love it, you look great in it,” Miss Perkins blushes, “it’s just a little provocative.”

“Yeah, well I figured I would sell a little more if I got my customers temperature rising.”

“Well I’m sure it will work. You got mine rising and it’s already hot enough out here.” She responds fanning her face with her hand.

“Well, Miss Perkins, since I don’t want you to dehydrate how about an ice cold lemonade on me?”

“Promise?” She asks excitedly.

“Sure Miss Perkins.” I answered quite bemused, filling a cup and handing it to her.

Miss Perkins dumps half the cup over my chest causing my nipples to harden immediately. “Oh! Miss Perkins! Why on earth did you do that?”

“You said I could have a ice cold lemonade on YOU. You aren’t going to go back on your word, are you Jane?” Miss Perkins asks pulling my one of my rock hard nipples through my top.

“Nooooo….” I moan as she pulls one of my tits out of my bikini and sucks a long puffy pink nipple between her lips.

“Listen Jane, I don’t like taking things for free, even though I’m just a high school teacher, so I’d like to repay you back but somewhere a little more private. Know anywhere with a little more shade?”

Money earned so far: ($0.00)

Where should we go to continue this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)