More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cynaura Cynaura

How do you respond to her question?

Give Freya a Kiss but nothing else... for now. (No Sex)

Alex reaches forward and pulls Freya into a kiss but that’s as far as it goes. He pulls back from the tender kiss after a moment. A look of loss on Freya’s face made him smirk. She pouted in her own way. Less cute, more annoyance. Claire smirked while moving into Alexander’s arm. Which he wrapped around her.

“Maybe later love. We’ve got business to handle today and..” He was cut off by Claire’s phone ringing. Who jumped up and grabbed it. The tone telling both of the girls that it was their mother. Freya looked displeased by the dismissal but moved closer as Claire moved away.

“Your mom?” Alex asked Freya, who had quickly taken the vacating spot of her sister in his arms. She gave him a quick kiss to test the waters and he only lightly returned it, but it was over quicker than Freya wanted. He was teasing her. Denying her and just made her hotter.

“Yeah, I’m sure it is. With Dad passing away she is feeling really lonely I think. She calls us all the time just to talk and reminisce.” Their stepfather had passed away roughly 5 years ago. Their mother was still taking it pretty hard even after such a time had passed. Freya was worried and Claire was being rather flippant about it.

“That’s nice of you two to keep her occupied.” He said his hand playing with the edges of her hair. Finger trailing along her arm. Sending shivers down to her core.

Freya shrugged. “Claire thinks she needs to get laid.”

“That… seems both callous and totally Claire.” A laugh escaping his lips at the thought.

“That’s exactly what mother said.” She laughed. Her eyes darting to Claire on the phone and then down to Alex’s erection. Her hand moved out and gripped the base. He sucked in air at her touch. She began stroking him. They didn’t say anything just started kissing again. Freya started sliding her body down his. Her bright blue eyes meeting his deep green ones. She quickly came face to face with his cock. So many options she thought.

Could she get him off before Claire came back, getting to enjoy it all to herself for a moment? Alexander’s eyes held no answer for her just that cocksure grin she hated she liked so much.

What’s a girl to do? Maybe a girl could play the same teasing game. Also, what are Claire and her mother talking about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)