More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

The List

Give Characters... Character.

Why make your characters bland and cliche? Unfortunately, erotica sites like this and others are full of dumb bimbos. Most are white and blonde with a large chest. Why waste your time writing a cliche?

Try to be original.

Make your story different. Originality is interesting, and an exciting story will have a greater chance of success because it will give it a USP, a unique selling point.

The easiest way to do that is with eccentric characters.

Think of someone you like, and admire. Or maybe detest.

List what that person has which gives them power over you.

Next, build a character based on your muse, and give them a background. Be as creative as you can.

But remember. No one is perfect so don't forget to give them flaws and weaknesses. Annoying habits and ticks too. This all adds to the character.

When decribing the character don't get hooked up on the character's wardrobe. We don't need to know everything they're wearing. Doing so becomes tiresome for the reader. Only tell us the exciting bits. That means bits that stand out. The reader's imagination will fill in the gaps.

Click on the link below. It is an example of a character Bio I once wrote a couple of years ago for a CHYOA.

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Mia-Morphy---Company-Director.1080206

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)