More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Give Abbey Her Spankings?

Give Abbey Eighteen Spankings.

“Okay then. You asked for it.” I smiled as I got off of her and grabbed her hips as she tried to crawl away. I sat on her back facing away as I straddled her waist and pinned her down.

“You where saying? Say Mercy.” I said. It was kind of an unwritten rule when we horse played around like this that if one said mercy the other would quit so no one's feelings where hurt. Not that I expected her to say it.

“Never.” She said defiantly.

“Okay then.” I said giving her ass cheek a squeeze and let go and gave her a little smack on the ass with my fingers and watched it jiggle for a second as she let out a little yelp from surprise that I had actually done it. “One.” I smiled and gave her other cheek a little smack as well. “Two.” I smiled watching the other do the same. “Three.” I said as I went back to the first ass cheek and gave it a little pat and the other one right after that. I did five and six at the same time on the side time smacking her cheeks on the side with my fingers. She had a perfect heart shaped ass that was tight as hell from years of cheer leading.

“That all you got?” Abbey teased, egging me own as she wiggled her ass. I wondered if she was enjoying this as much as I was.

“Seven.” I said as I gave her ass a smack with my palm and then the other one making them really jiggle with each smack. “Eight.” She made a little noise with each one as she let out a little whimper. “Nine.” I said giving her same ass cheek I had just popped a smack to mix up the order and then gave the other one a smack right after. “Ten." I smiled giving them both a smack at the same time. "Eleven, Twelve.”

“Mom spanks harder then you do.” Abbey said as she squirmed under me trying to get free.

“You asked for it." I smiled and gave her underwear a tug lifting them up to show off more of her ass cheeks. "Thirteen.” I gave her a good open hand smack on the ass in response and gave it a good squeeze as she let out a whimper. I would never do it hard enough to actually hurt her but just hard enough for it to sting. “Fourteen.” I smiled giving her her other as cheek a smack and a good squeeze. Both were a little pink. “Fifteen." I said smacking the same ass cheek again then did the other quickly. I spread my hands apart and smacked them at the side make them jiggle as they pressed together. "Sixteen, seventeen." I ran my fingers slowly over her red ass cheeks as I waited to give her the last spanking making her wait with anticipation.

I reached my hand up as I looked back at her. She chewed at her bottom lip and and gripped the sheets of my bed tightly in her hand. She wasn't even trying to get free anymore. She wanted me to do it. I swung my hand down as I felt her jerk. He ass tensed up in anticipation but I stopped just short of smacking her bottom.

"Eighteen." I said reached between her legs and gave her pussy a soft little pat.

"Ah. Alex." She said jumping a little as she closed her legs. I climbed off laughing as she rolled over and gave her pussy a rub through her bottoms as she sat up and gave me a playful push. “You are such a pervert.” She shook her head at me as she climbed off the bed and went to my mirror.

“Yeah but you still love me.” I said and she just gave a shrug and a smile as she turned around and cocked her nice round ass out and gave it a look over in the mirror.

“Someone has to." She gave me a look as she stuck out her tongue at me. You got my butt all red now.” She said looking at her ass in the mirror then tugged her underwear down.

"Ah, you want me to kiss it and make it better?" I teased.

"Yes." She grinned as she stuck her ass out at me as she lifted up her shirt. I grabbed her hips and planted a kiss on her right ass cheek.

“I didn't mean to actually do it.” She said as she swatted at me as she jumped away and wiped off her ass cheek. I just gave her a smile and a shrug.

“I think I am forgetting something though as I stood up.” I smiled as I came to the side of the bed.

“What?” She said as she gave me a look in the mirror.

“A pinch to grow on.” I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist and gave Abbey's ass a little pinch.

“Aw Alex.” She yelped as she jumped back catching me right in the mouth.

"Mmm." I mumbled under my breath and sat back down on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Abbey asked as she came over.

"Right in the mouth." I hissed sucking in air and looked at my hand and saw a little bit blood.

“Ah, you want me to kiss it and make it better.” Abbey teased in a mocking voice as she grinned.

“Would you." I stuck my lip out. To my surprise Abbey leaned in gave me a soft kiss as she touched my cheeks catching me a little by surprise. It hurt like hell but it was kind of worth it as she sucked at my bottom lips.

"Better?" Abbey smiled as she leaned back and licked a little blood off of her lips. I just nodded in response. I couldn't help but admire her two large breast hanging in her shirt as stood there bent over for a second.

“Now why don't you go get some clothes on.” I smiled.

“Okay.” She nodded and gave me a quick peck and jumped up pulling her shirt down as she opened my door and headed out as she looked back and smiled.

“Fuck me.” I said under my breath as I rubbed my cock and I fell back on the bed. I swore I could lay here for hours just stroking my dick. I got up and slid on a pair of sweet pants.

I went down stairs and into the kitchen where I caught sight of Abbey's mom miss Elizabeth making herself a cup of coffee. The light from the sun coming in through the window caused her red hair to glow in the light as well as silhouetted the curves of her voluptuous body beautifully through the negligee she wore leaving little to the imagination but leaving just enough to make me want to see more. I could see the sides of her massive honeydew melon sized tits where visible through her slightly plunging arm holes on either side as the jiggled slightly as she stirred her cup of coffee. Her hard nipples poking out at the front. It sloped along the back around her nice full ass but showed off her nice full curvy bare legs. It was clear where her daughter got her looks from. If the saying about looking at your girls mom if you wanted to know what the girl would look like in twenty years was true Abbey would be a Milf.

"So when is he suppose to be back?" She said glancing over. I saw she was talking to Ms. Vicky. Her and Vicky had been friends in college and their daughters were as thick as thieves which made sense I suppose.

"Tomorrow afternoon at the latest." Ms Vicky replied. She was dressed as sexy as she always was. She had long shoulder length blonde hair that reminded me sort of pin-up models with peekaboo bangs to one side. Lovely red lips with just the right amount of lipstick which left a light lipstick mark on the coffee cup she drank from. She wore a white sleeveless button up blouse with a few buttons undone to show off her nice ample cleavage and a pearl necklace to draw attention to them. What buttons weren't undone looked taught around her bust as if they might pop at any second if I was lucky. Below she wore a black skirt that hugged her legs as she sat with them crossed. How she managed to sit with her legs crossed as tight as the skirt looked was beyond me. She dangled her heel from her foot in that sexy way women did.

"Morning ladies." I smiled. I walked up behind Ms. Liz and leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek. I put my hand on her waist though maybe a little lower then what was appropriate as my palm brushed over the top of her ass. She turned her head giving me a peck on the lips instead.

“Morning sweetie.” Miss Liz smiled as I felt her body brush back against me. Her ass brushing against my crotch. “Would you like some coffee?”

“I can make it.” I nodded.

“Don't be silly sweetie. I am right here.” Miss Liz shook her head.

“Thanks.” I nodded and gave her cheek another kiss and let my hand slid off her waist. She reached up to grab me a cup of coffee off of the top shelf. Her night gown raising up to flash the bottoms of her ass cheeks.

"I get a kiss two handsome?" Ms. Vicky smiled and touched her cheek.

"Sure." I shrugged and came over and gave her a kiss on the cheek as she turned her head and smiled.

"Do you want another cup Vicky?" Ms. Liz asked.

"No but thanks. I need to get going. I have a couple of newly weds who want to look at a few places but I should be done in time for the party. You can let yourself in to get set up for the party if not." Ms. Vicky said. We were holding the party at her house since they had a pool. She uncrossed her legs showing off her stocking. I saw a quick flash of her white panties before she closed her legs and stood up. She reached down and did a little shimmy tugging her skirt down as she wiggled her hips from side to side. Her tits jiggling slightly in her top as she leaned over giving me one hell of a view. She put her hands on her hips and ran them down along the sides of her skirt to smooth it out then picked up her purse.

"I imagine the fellow isn't going to do much looking at the houses with that blouse and skirt your wearing." Ms. Liz teased.

"She has a point. He would have to be dead or gay not to." I added with a smile.

"Mister Hunter. Are you trying to come onto me?" Ms. Vicky smiled touching my stomach as she rubbed her hand against it.

"No." I shook my head.

"So your not saying I am sexy?" She said as she popped another button showing off more of her lovely breast and ran her hand upward as she caressed my peck and stepped closer.

"No you are... I meant that..." I felt myself growing red in the cheeks.

"Don't tease the poor boy Vicky. You might break him." Ms. Liz said coming to my rescue.

"Just having a little fun with him." She winked and ran her fingers through my hair giving it a playful tussle walking by. "Here is my gift for Abbey. Call me if you need anything." She said pulling a small package from her purse off the table as she picked it up and put it on her shoulder. She handed the package to Ms. Liz and put her coffee cup in the sink.

"Will do. Thanks." Ms. Liz smiled. Ms. Vicky made her exit heading into the living room. I watched her hips sway from side to side as her ass moved under her skirt. Her breast bouncing lightly in her bra with each tap of her high heel against the floor. She glanced back and smiled as she saw me watching and gave a little wink.

“So you have that date with your girlfriend tonight?” Miss Liz asked snapping me back to reality.

“Yeah.” I nodded and went around the table to sit down. Emily was going to be taking the break to go to look at different colleges. The fact that I was staying here while she went off to where ever she chose had caused a little bit of tension between us but I wanted to try and make things work.

“You two have anything special planned?” Ms. Liz asked as she poured my glass.

“Not really. Maybe the movies if there is anything good playing that she wants to see and then go out to dinner.” I shrugged.

“Pulling out all the stops?” Ms. Liz smiled. teased as she put the sugar and creamer in my cup and steered.

“Can't hurt.” I grinned. Ms. Liz came over and bent down slightly over the table as the plunging neck line dropped down as she handed me my cup of coffee. Those two massive mounds of flesh dangling in front of me made me want to suck on them so badly for some reason.

“Enjoying the view?” Ms. Liz said as her two large supple breast bounced when she sat down catercorner from me and took a sip of her coffee cup.

“What?” I said snapping out of it.

“You where staring down my top sweetie.” Ms. Liz gave me a sly smile.

“Sorry.” I shook my head.

“I didn't say I minded. At my age one learns to appreciate attention when one gets it.” Ms. Liz gave a sly smile as she ran her fingers around the rim of her coffee cup. “Though if it bothers you I can put my robe on.”

“No it's okay. This is your house.” I shook my head. Last thing I wanted was to cover up. I blew on the coffee cup as I tried my best not to look at her breast which made me only want to look more.

“I am going to the store later to pick up stuff for Abbey's party. Anything you can think of that we might need?” Ms. Liz smiled as she rang her fingers around the rim of her coffee cup.

“Not really.” I shrugged.

"From the commotion upstairs I take it you gave her her present?" Ms. Liz smiled as she ran her finger around the rim of her coffee cup.

"Yeah." I nodded. We talked for a bit and drank our coffee then she got up to start breakfast. She bent over the fridge causing the back of her negligee to ride up and show off her pantie clad ass. I saw the curves of her pussy mounds as it took a second for her to find what she was looking for. I gave my husky manhood a rub as I watched her ass sway slightly. Hell truthfully I wanted to jerk off under the table.

"Mom. Alex spanked me." Abbey said coming in the room. She lifted up the side of her spaghetti strapped sundress she had put on and stuck out her ass. It was still a little pink to it still.

"I am sure you did something to deserve it." Ms. liz smiled.

"Mom." Abbey shook her head.

“Happy birthday dear.” Ms. Liz said as she gave Abbey a small peck on the lips.

"See what Alex got me." Abbey showed Ms. Liz the locket, thrusting her boobs forward in the process. The heart kind of looked like an arrow pointing at her cleavage. Not that she needed anything to point them out.

"Its very pretty." Ms. Liz smiled.

"Knock knock." I heard a familiar voice say from the living room. A second later Katherine walked into the kitchen. “Happy Birthday.” Katherine smiled and hugged Abbey.

“Thank you.” Abbey smiled hugging her back tightly. I was enjoying the show as their breast squeezed between them. The two of them had been friends since middle school and where as thick as thieves.

"Hey Alex." Kitty gave a little wave brushing the bangs of her strawberry blonde hair, which she had in a braid, from her baby blue eyes as she looked at me through her glasses. A smile crossing her small her small pouty cotton candy pink lips.

“Morning Kitty.” I smiled looking her over. Kitty was a petite with a cello like figure. She wore a tight pink camisole top that showed a little of her lovely breast. They were maybe about what I would call an average size or slightly bigger being the size of a grapefruit each but they looked large on her because tiny body. I could make out she wore a white brassier underneath from the straps. She had a slender waist and well rounded hips that were slightly wider then her bust.

Not that I could see it in the mini skirt she wore but she had one hell of a tight heart shaped ass underneath. I swore her ass was so tight that you could stick a piece of coal between her ass cheeks and she would shit out a diamond. She had short but very attractive legs and wore a pair of sandals showing off her pink painted toe nails that matched her fingernails.

Kitty was a good looking girl but wasn't really allowed to go on a date unless she had a chaperon and could only have guys over at the house if one of her parents were home. Her dad was old fashioned kind of guy. Most guys at school wrote her off as a goody two shoes but I knew her well enough to know better. It was always the quiet ones you had to watch out for. She could be mischievous when she wanted and just as perverted as most guys I knew if not more so.

“Alex gave me a necklace.” Abbey said touching it.

“Aw, that's pretty.” Kitty smiled.

“You want some breakfast dear?” Miss Liz asked Kitty.

“Yes please, thank you Ms. Liz.” She nodded.

Abbey came over playing with her necklace and sat in my lap kissing my cheek. She wiggled her round buttocks against my lap as she tried to get comfortable grinding her ass against my crotch as she did. I had just gotten rid of my erection but if she kept it up it wouldn't be long before I was hard again.

“Sweetie, don't wallow all over Alex like that.” Ms. Liz smirked at her daughter.

“He doesn't mind, do you?” She looked at me.

“She is fine.” I smiled as I ran my hand along her arm and lifted the strap of her dress that had slipped a little off her shoulder when she had sat down not that she had to worry about a nip slip as snug as the dress was around her bust. Short of maybe an earthquake. She shrugged her shoulders upward while her fingers tugged at the bottom of her dress. Her breast and cute lace trimmed bra peeking out the top as they were squished together by her upper arms.

“Mom give you your present yet?” Kitty smiled.

"No." Abbey shook her head. Abbey had just missed her.

"She left it here." Ms. Liz said picking it up. Kitty took it and brought it over to Abbey.

"You may not want to open it in front of Alex." Kitty glanced at me. Now of course I was curious what was in the box.

“I don't mind if he sees it.” She said taking it and tore open the paper.

“What is it?” She looked at the box and then opened it. The box said personal massager but I recognized it right away as a very nice looking vibrator. One of the more upscale models from the look of it since the box said it was water proof and it even had a USB cable which I would assume was for charging. I saw Kitty's face turn red as she put her hand to her mouth as she tried to hold back laughing.

“It's a vibrator dear.” Abbey's mom said as a smile crossed her lips. I was sure Ms. Liz had already known what Kitty's mom had bought her.

“Ah. Kitty.” Abbey blushed and Kitty busted out laughing.

“Don't look at me. Mom bought it.” Kitty shook her head. Abbey was a little red in the face but she was still looking at the toy as she turned it over.

“How do you turn it on?” Abbey asked.

Show Abbey How To Turn It On?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)