More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by womb temperature womb temperature

Who dares who?

Giulia dares Ana

Ana felt a shock of electricity hit her as the bottle pointed at her. Her heart started beating fast as her friend licked her lips. Ana had always wondered what it was like being swallowed whole and digested like a snack. She remembered her older brother's 19th birthday where he asked their mom if she would vore him. Mom seemed nervous at first but the way he begged her, she couldn't refuse. Ana remembered touching herself as she watched her mother slowly swallow her son. The way he bulged in her stomach she could see his cock twitching as he was covered in digestion fluids. Your mom couldn't help but orgasm every time her stomach rumbled, and watching her brother slowly turn into goo inside her made her wish she had been old enough for her to be swallowed too.

Every day since when her mom would get compliments on her new ass and tits she seemed so happy to tell them it was her son's remains. People always gasped but most just smiled and plenty of mothers would longingly look at their children as an alternative to a pricey boob job. It was no surprise that so many mothers lost their children at church that year but suddenly had amazing ass's and tits.

"Sooooo" Ana asked "Whats the dare?"

Giulia smiled. "I dare you too steal an apple from Old Mrs Johnson's tree".

Everyone gasped. Old Mrs. Johnson was the cruelest woman in the town. Despite her name Mrs. Johnson was a rather beautiful woman for her age. At 56 she had a firm ass and beautiful tits. The only thing that compared to Mrs. Johnsons MILF body was her garden, and the pride and joy was a apple tree that had beautiful, juicy, crisp apples that, if rumors were to be true, were the most delicious treat anyone had ever know and the secret to her still tight body. The catch... very few who had tried to steal from Mrs. Johnson got away with it, and those she caught received... a special punishment.

Mrs. Johnson was one of the few futanaris living in their town and was well know to be the biggest. And anyone who got caught in her garden, was destined to be fertilized. Giulia, who had lived next to the woman for years, had watched plenty of girls and boys enter her garden as dare, only to be caught by the woman and used right then and there. If you were a boy you would simply walk funny for a few days straight, but if you were a girl - the baby bump would show soon enough. Over the last few years Mrs. Johnson had knocked up her fair shares of high-schoolers and even a few wild fiancees who wanted to look young on their wedding days. Paula remembered her sister walking down the ally with a full baby belly compliments of Mrs. Johnson.

The girls all crowded around the bedroom window and peered into Mrs. Johnson's yard as Ana crept toward the gate. On one hand Ana wouldn't mind getting caught by Mrs. Johnson, she would lose the dare and get vored by Giulia. On the other hand she did want one of those Apples and if she stayed in the game long enough she might get to eat one of her friends too. She hoped the fence and began making her way slowly toward the apple tree. Just as she was about to reach for a crisp little orb...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)