More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Girls at a beach

There were these young girls that drove to the beach. There they were, at the beach 18-19 years of age Two of them wanted to go for a swim while the other wanted a tan, Rebecca help Gina with the sun tan lotion were rubbing each others skin after taking the bikini top off. Then after Gina got all tanned the two girls Rebecca and Sonya then went into the water while Gina was laying out getting a tan in her two piece bikini. Then as the two Rebecca and Sonya were swimming in the water, Gina rubbed up with sun block with her bikini top off as she layed out on the beach. While laying there, two crabs came up to her as she was laying there on towel.

Then as Gina was layed out on the beach two crabs came out and grabbed a hold of Gina's bikini bottom, she however woke up out of her sleep, as she saw what was going on and started to panic screaming seeing the crabs grabbing a hold of her bikini, shouting out "Oh my god get it off, get it off please get it off!!!," and with that Rebecca and Sonya came out the water as they started to make a dash toward their friend Gina.

"Get it off please, ahh!!" said Gina shouting and screamed as Rabecca and Sonya ran to Gina's rescue. "Coming Gina" said Sonya, as the two friends are now out of the water, as they came to help there friend Gina topless while holding her big breast with her arms.

"There is only one way to do this" said Rebecca, and with that being said Rebecca pulled the string off of Gina's bikini bottoms as she took them off. There Rebecca was able to take the crabs off of the bottoms and there Gina standing before her friends in the buff without a stentch of clothing as Gina's friends saw her naked for the frist time. "Wow, look at that pussy" said Sonya now pulling off the crabs from Gina's now bikini bottoms, "yeah that bald vagina" said Rebecca. Rebecca and Sonya still stood there as they both continued to stare at Gina's bald pussy noticing she had no sign of pubic hair in that regin, "hey would you girls stop staring at my vagina," said Gina now embarrassed as she started to cover up.

"Come on Gina, we are all girls here there is nothing you have that we haven't seen," said Sonya "well I need my bikini bottoms back so I can cover myself please" said Gina, wanting her bikini back "ah no not happening Gina and besides you have a beautiful body" said Rebecca.

"You know what, fine i'll hide behind the bushes" said Gina as she started to run to the bush naked, "wow look at that ass" said Sonya, " yeah!!, you definitley should stay naked and get a tan on those cheeks Gina" said Rebecca as they stared at Gina's bare ass. There Gina was now hiding behind the bushes as here friend ran towards her, "Gina you are being ridiculous me and Sonya already saw you naked and know what your private parts look like," said Rebecca. Then Rebecca came to where Gina was hinding, "come on Gina, come from behind the bushes" as Rebecca started to stare at Gina naked body "girl your bare ass and pussy needs a tan," said Sonya looking at gina's privates. "Come lets lather you up" as both Sonya and Rebecca where able to get Gina out from the bushes as they can back to their towel as Rebecca slapped Gina's bare ass. While they had gotten to the spot they were located, they took the sun tan lotion as Rebecca and Sonya started to rub it all over Gina's naked body, they even rubbed it all over her big d cup and tits. Sonya continued rubbing sun tan lotion on the right breast of Gina's, while Rebecca on they left breast "honk, honk," said Rebecca and Sonya as the girl made car horns squeezing Gina's breast and noticing that her nipple where hard, "very funny girls," said Gina as the two started laughing. They had continued to rub Gina's nude body with the lotion, they did both her front and her back "wait there is one part I forgot" said Rebecca, and with that, poured lotion on her hand, as she went directly between Gina's leg's to her shock as she rubbed the lotion on Gina's pussy "Rebecca!!, come on seriously out on this beach your doing this, uhh, uhh, oh my this feel good" said Gina moaning in pleasure.

Then Rebecca stopped rubbing down in that region. Her hand was all wet because of the wet orgasim Gina had. There Gina between both her friends Sonya and Rebecca layed naked on her front while Rebecca poured sun tan lotion on Gina's bare bottom and started rubbing it her bum. Rebecca love rubbing lotion on her thighs and ass mainly. Gina's bare ass she constantly keep on rubbing with lotion she keep on doing for at lease 20 minute "you are constantly rubbing my butt Rebecca why?" Asked a very naked Gina, "this part of your body gets a lot of attention espeacially from guys and by the way you have a very nice looking bare ass Gina" said Rebecca complimenting Gina, "yes it's a really gorgeous ass" said Sonya who also touched Gina's bare ass as well. The three girls are now layed out on the beach after putting sun tan lotion on each other, but mainly Gina. They lay there, taking in the sun, Rebecca and sonya with their swimsuites and bikini's on, while Gina on they other hand is naked wearing sun block. They layed there for almost and hour, "oh may, look at the time it's 1:00 pm time to leave right now," said Rebecca as her and Sonya got up from there towels and shook the sand off of it, but of course Gina was still lay there on the towel. "Coming Gina" said Rebecca as Gina awoken from sleep. "What up" said Gina "coming with us or you going to sleep on this beach naked as you are?," asked Sonya, "oh a coming," said Gina then as she had gotten up off the towel, Rebecca snatch the towel anlong Gina's bikini, off the sand leaving her friend Gina naked. "Hey!!, give that towel back!" said Gina embarrassed, "come on Gina, we don't have all day" said Sonya, as Gina started to walk along naked with Rebecca and Sonya as they had on clothes. They walked all the way to the car as Gina walked behind them, Rebecca and Sonya gabbed Gina so that she can walk with her in between. There they got to there truck as Rebecca had the key, open the truck and put every thing in the trunk and locked it. "This is definitley not fear" said Gina "ahh too bad Gina" said Rebeeca smiling and admiring Gina's naked body both breast and pussy. Poor Gina, she had to ride in the back seat of the car naked. Both Sonya and Rebecca in the front seat with Rebecca driving as naked Gina is in the back. What a experiance for Gina.

Was Gina still naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)