More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Girls and Pussy Masters

Kenny walked off his spaceship and was greeted by a group of nude, beautiful women, who stared at him curiously.

"Greetings," he said. "My name is Kenny McIntyre, and I'm here to answer a distress call from Earth," he said blushing as he admired the naked beauties before him.

"We know why you're here," a red-headed girl said.

"Yes, we have been expecting you for a long time, but I’m afraid you’re too late," a blonde-haired woman said.

More women began to gather around him.

"Uh.. what do you mean?"

"Come," the redhead said, taking him by the hand. "Our vaginas will give you a special welcome."

"Their what?" Kenny thought.

She led him down the street to a large building, where the others followed behind him.

When they entered, Kenny saw that the interior of the building was like a giant vagina.

"Wha...what the fuck is this place?" Kenny asked.

“This is our sanctuary our vaginas ordered us to build in their honor.” The redhead said, leading him to the center of the strange room.

“Oookay…um…why do you keep referring to your vaginas as if they are living beings, and why is everyone naked?” Kenny asked. “Not that I’m complaining,” he thought as his cock was now rock hard.

"We must free you before our vaginas can accept you," the redhead said, pushing him against the wall while proceeding to yank down his pants.

"Whoa, umm...what are you..." he stammered, taken aback by her forwardness. He wasn't on this planet for five minutes and these beautiful nude women were already trying to strip him naked.

"Don't be so bashful hun, just relax and let us take care of you," the redhead said as she yanked out his hard member. Kenny was too awestruck to protest as one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen began licking and slurping his cock. After several minutes the other women took turns licking and sucking, almost fighting over him before hearing another deep and assertive female voice.

"Stop," the voice said.

Everyone turned to face the redhead. Kenny looked up and was dumbstruck by what he saw. The redhead's vagina was moving like a mouth and talking.

"I'm going to fuck him," the vagina said. "Now squat over his cock so that I may have it," her vagina commanded.

Kenny couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The redhead squatted over him and her pussy formed a smile as it spoke again.

"It's my turn now," the pussy said kissing his tip as the redhead lowered onto his cock. Her pussy began sucking and slurping on his cock while aggressively moaning, "Mmm... mmm... mmm."

Kenny's eyes were wide in amazement as the vagina was alive and sucking him off.

"Oh fuu....ha...how is this possible?" Kenny asked.

"Our planet has been cursed," the black-haired girl answered. "Our vaginas came to life one day and since then we have been enslaved by them.

"We must worship and please our vaginas," the blonde woman said. "If we don't, they will punish us."

"P-p-punish you?" Kenny asked while struggling to speak as the redhead's pussy growled and aggressively sucked his cock.

"Ah..ah fuck..I'm cumming already!" The redhead exclaimed as her body convulsed.

"It was about ten years ago," the blonde answered. "We woke up and our pussies were alive. They grew vocal and aggressive, demanding we masturbate and have sex with each other, but not all women submitted."

"Some women refused to give their vaginas pleasure and tried to ignore them," the brunette said. "Their vaginas became angry and somehow took control over their bodies, forcing them to masturbate for hours. While in this state, they could feel everything, but their vaginas controlled everything from the neck down. They were completely helpless. After their vaginas had enough, they finally released their control on the girls, letting them rest.”

"Ahh, ah fuck!" Kenny exclaimed as he came.

"Mmm that's the stuff," the redhead's pussy said as it spits out his limp cock. The redhead turned over, hyperventilating as she recovered from the stimulation.

"The next day," the blonde said as her pussy grinned, "Our vaginas showed their displeasure again, making us masturbate again, but this time, some vaginas turned cruel."

"Cruel?" Kenny asked, slightly afraid.

"Yes," the blonde continued. "Some vaginas tortured the disobedient women by not allowing them to cum. They kept them on the verge of climaxing for hours while torturing them with overwhelming stimulation.

Kenny's mouth hung agape.

"You wanna tell them our story hun?" The blonde's vagina snickered.

"O..okay," the blonde stuttered.

"My vagina was crueler than most," the blonde said, her lips quivered.

"Why are you shaking honey?" Her vagina asked tauntingly.

The redhead, brunette, and the rest of the women were silent.

"It's okay," Kenny consoled, placing a hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"No, no it's not," the blonde's vagina snapped. "Tell him."

"Okay," the blonde said taking a deep breath.

"Years ago, when our pussies first came to life, my pussy was not pleased with my disobedience. It me to masturbate for six straight hours while denying me release. My pussy only stopped when I passed out.

"When I woke up, my pussy started punishing me again, making me masturbate nonstop. After several more hours, it took full control of my body, forcing me to eat out every girl I came across while their pussies taunted me and spit vaginal fluid in my face.

Kenny listened in disbelief as the blonde recounted the horrors her pussy inflicted on her.

"It would give me a small window of time to eat and sleep before regaining control of me."

"Your damn right," the blonde's vagina hissed.

The blonde's eyes welled up with tears.

"Tell him our story," the brunette’s pussy taunted.

"My pussy...it made me..I..." the brunette began crying, unable to speak.

"You want to tell him or should I show him?" Her pussy asked.

"No, please," the brunette pleaded, shaking her head as tears streamed down her face.

"Come on," her vagina urged. "If you don't tell him, then I'm going to show him."

"Please... I'm begging you... don't make me do that again," she pleaded.

"Nah, it’s more fun this way," her pussy said.

Her pussy grinned as the brunette screamed.

"It's been a while, I’ve missed those sweet lips of yours," her pussy said while undulating.

"Oh my God," Kenny gasped.

"Oh fuck...my legs...it's controlling my legs!" The brunette screamed as her pussy took control of her legs and wrapped them around her head, bringing her face to face with her pussy.

"Come on honey," her vagina said. "It's time to eat."

The brunette’s screams were muffled as her legs squeezed her face into her crotch, forcing her to french kiss her pussy.

Kenny stared at the woman in horror as she was to make out with her own genitals.

"Mmm...fuck, I missed this," the brunette's pussy moaned. "You taste so fucking good."

"Holy shit," Kenny said dumbstruck at what he was witnessing.

"Yeah," the redhead's pussy said. "Doesn’t she look sexy like that?"

Kenny watched as the brunette was to kiss and tongue her vagina like a lover.

"I wonder if her pussy will make her lick her ass?" The blonde's vagina mused.

"That would be hilarious," another pussy commented.

"She probably will," the redhead's vagina said. "Your pussy is nasty enough."

"I'm a slutty little bitch, aren't I?" The brunette's vagina laughed.

Kenny's jaw was slack as he stood there dumbstruck while the women's vaginas talked about the brunette’s pussy forcing her to lick her ass.

"He looks shocked," a vagina giggled.

"He'll get over it soon," another pussy said.

After several minutes of kissing and licking, the brunette’s pussy her to swallow her own juices as she came all over her own face. After her orgasm, her vagina finally released her legs, causing her to fall to the floor. The brunette was out of breath as she hyperventilated.

"Do you have something to say, honey?" The brunette’s vagina asked.

"Y..y..yes," she panted, looking Kenny in the eye.

"What…what is it?” Kenny stammered.

The brunette took a deep breath as she spoke, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry that our pussies are going to you."

"Uh…?" Kenny asked.

"Yes hun, we're going to you," the blonde's pussy said with a grin.

"That's right," the redhead's pussy snickered.

"Uh…I’m not sure if…" Kenny was cut off.

"We haven't had a cock in a long time. You think you're leaving this planet without us getting out fill?" The blonde's vagina hissed.

"That's not fair," Kenny said. "These girls don't want any of this. You shouldn't be torturing them like this," he said, backing away from the naked women.

"Fair?" The redhead's vagina spat. "Life isn't fair boy, but don’t stand there and act like you’re not enjoying this. I can smell your arousal from here.

"Besides we're not the ones torturing them," the black-haired girl’s vagina retorted. "Their disobedience is the reason we had to do that to them."

"So I’ve already had my turn," the redhead's vagina mused. "You all are in for a treat!

"Should we him to fuck all of us?" Another vagina asked.

"Or should we just him to eat us until we're satisfied?" The blonde's pussy said.

Kenny backed away as the women's vaginas discussed what to do with him.

"I have an idea," another brunette's vagina snickered.

"What is it, hun?" The redhead's vagina asked.

“We should give him the nectar, that way he’ll stay hard for all of us and we won’t have to stop!” Her vagina giggled.

"That does sound like a good idea," the redhead's pussy mused.

Kenny gulped.

"Yeah boy," the blonde's vagina laughed. "We're all going to you until we're satisfied."

"Until we're all satisfied," the rest of the vagina's echoed.

Kenny felt uneasy and turned toward the exit, but the vaginas called out, "Stop him!"

The brunette tackled him and he fell to the floor. "I'm so sorry for this," the brunette cried.

"Feed him the nectar," a vagina hissed as the brunette squatted over his face.

“Stick your tongue in me, boy!” The brunette’s pussy ordered

Kenny struggled but the brunette held him down with superhuman strength while wrapping her legs around his head, forcing him to drink her feminine juices.

"I'm sorry," the brunette sobbed as a warm sensation began to envelop Kenny’s body. Within seconds his cock was standing at attention as if he didn’t just cum only minutes prior.

"Lick him," the redhead's vagina ordered.

"Yes," the brunette sobbed as she rose from his face and knelt down, licking his cock.

Kenny lay there, helpless and as the beautiful women's vaginas prepared to him. There were definitely worse predicaments he could be in, and he’d be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy it, but he felt bad for these girls.

" him to suck our nipples," another vagina ordered.

More nude women gathered around him and positioned their breasts over his mouth.

Kenny was powerless as several women held him down and their breasts into his mouth.

"Suck them, boy," the redhead's vagina hissed.

Kenny sucked as several women took turns shoving their nipples in his mouth.

"His cock is mine this time, got on top of him bitch" another vagina ordered.

Kenny felt another girl straddle his waist but he couldn’t see for all the tits in his face.

"Put him inside me," her vagina demanded.

"I'm sorry," the girl whimpered.

"Hurry up!" Her vagina ordered.

She sniffled as she lowered her pussy on Kenny's cock, moaning as he slid inside her.

"Ah fuck," Kenny moaned as the girl rode his cock.

"Yeah fuck his cock, honey," another vagina urged.

"That's it," the blonde’s vagina snickered. "Fuck him like the slut you are."

The girl whimpered as her pussy sucked his cock.

"Fuck..so..so tight," Kenny moaned.

"I'm cumming!" she exclaimed.

Kenny grunted as her pussy sucked and milked his cock.

"Good job honey," the redhead’s vagina said. "Now hop off and let the next girl ride him."

The girl hyperventilated, recovering from her orgasm.

"Move honey," another vagina urged.

The girl removed herself from Kenny's cock and another quickly positioned her pussy over his tip.

"Are you ready boy?" The next vagina taunted.

"Ready for wh..." Kenny uttered as the redhead slid his cock inside her.

"Fuck!" The girl gasped.

"Just imagine," the blonde's vagina laughed, "You were sent here to save these women, and instead, they're and abusing you."

Kenny groaned as the girl rode him.

"Is he going to cry yet?" A vagina mused.

"No," the redhead’s vagina said. "He's a man, you know he's enjoying this, despite anything he says."

"Make him cum bitch," a vagina ordered.

"Uh huh..ah fuck," the girl squealed.

"Here it comes," the blonde's vagina mocked.

"Gonna..ah! Fuck!" Kenny exclaimed.

"Mmm, that tastes good," the girl’s vagina, snickered.

"See bitch, we knew you enjoyed this," the blonde's pussy taunted.

"Fuck!" Kenny exclaimed, panting.

"He looks exhausted," a vagina said.

"Well boy, we're not done with you yet," the redhead's vagina chuckled.

"We're going to wear your cock out," a vagina said.

"All of us are gonna use and that dick," the blonde's vagina barked.

"Until every one of us is satisfied," another vagina finished.

Kenny lay there, exhausted and gasping for breath as the women's vaginas laughed and mocked him.

"Now boy," the redhead's vagina said, "We're not letting you out of here until every one of us is properly fucked."

"Yes," a black-haired girl's vagina agreed. "You'll be in here for a long, long time."

So what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)