More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

The first girl

Girls Bathroom

Rick was waddling down the hall, one hand was holding the box of diapers while the other was going up and down his cock, sending shivers up and down his body, he could feel his balls inside his diaper throb, so full of cum.

He noticed a fellow classmate Susan walk into the girls bathroom, he could not wait to see her naked in only a diaper, sucking his cock or slamming his cock into her pussy, how his diaper would slap agence her own.

Quickly entering the bathroom as quietly as he could.

Inside the bathroom Jack noticed only one of the stall doors where closed, waddling over to where the mirror could not see him, he waited.

It did not take long as Jack heard the toilet flush, and the door to the stall to open, Susan walked out of the stall to the sinks to wash up.

as she was bent over washing her face Jack slowly walked up behind her, the thoughts of her mouth on his cock was starting to drive him nuts, his diaper downloading more sex into his brain.

Susan turned the water off, turned around and yelled.

"What the fuck are you doing in here, is that a...diaper your wearing, that is so sick get ahhmmhm" that is as far as Susan got as she as she was grabbed and to her knees, a hard cock was thrust into her mouth.

Jack could feel the girls hot lips on his cock was great, forcing her head up and down his shaft made him more crazy with lust.

"Diaper time bitch" giggled Jack taking a diaper out of the box. throwing it behind the girl, the diaper unfolded in mid air and wrapped around the girls crouch, just like it did Jack, he watched with glee as her skirt was sucked up into her diaper, then she went still for a moment, she stopped fighting Jack.

then she started giving Jack the worlds best blowjob, sucking like a vacuum.

"oh god your cock is so tasty" she moaned slerping and spitting on his cock, she even reached under her own shirt and started playing with her breasts.

"going cum diapered slut, take my load" he moaned.

"yes...yes..give my that cum...blow it all over my slutty mouth" she moaned as her diaper was uploading more sex words into her brain.

"YESSSSSSS" Jack said as he started cumming, shooting load after load of cum into her mouth, face and shirt.

He noticed he was cumming more than normal, once he stopped the girl got up, turned around move her diaper to one side and yelled out.

"FUCK MY SLUTTY CUNT YOU KNOTTY BOY" she yelled.

Jack did not have to be told twice as he slammed his spit covered cock into the girls wet pussy.

"Pussy....pussy...fuck...fuck...pussy" he moaned slamming his cock in deep, and fast as he could go, it did not take long to blow another load, this time in a pussy.

"Yes, fill my slutty pussy with you hot cum" she yelled out as she orgasm ed hard into her diaper, her sex juice wetting it, the heat of her own juice pushed her over the edge again as her legs gave way and she slid down to the floor, shaking in pleasure, orgasmic bliss throbbed thru her body.

Jack reached down and slapped her diapered bum.

"Get up slut, let's go get more pussy" he said picking up the box of diaper's.

The girl jumped to her feet.

"More cock and cum" the girl jumped up and down, the stars on her diaper glowed for a sec, then as the glow faded, Jack noticed the girls breasts where now pushing against her shirt, straining to get out.

"oh my booby's" the girl noticed, reaching up she ripped her shirt open spilling out two round G cup breasts.

"Boob's...boob's...BIG BOOB'S" the girl giggle as she slapped, rubbed, and licked her nipples.

Both diapered sex crazed people left the bathroom in search of more fuck toy's

The Classroom orgy....more fuck toy's!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)