More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who will Michael Choose?

Girlfriend

Michael met Ellie on the first day of his second semester when the beautiful ginger asked him to be her lab partner for the semester. A request Michael naturally accepted as Ellie was a beautiful 5’5 woman who should have been a model with her appearance alone. Instead they spent a whole semester sitting next to each other as lab partners and over time the duo came to learn more about each other. Michael discovering that Ellie wanted to be a photographer despite her parent’s disapproval while Ellie learning just how intelligent and charming he can be. Enough so that over the course of their time at university they were always in at least one class together per semester and in turn would have study groups together every weekend.

They spent so much time together that their friends finally pushed the two together and now Michael and Ellie had been dating for about a year. Though neither had told their parents due to the lectures that would no doubt be involved with the fact that Michael already had a well-paying job right out of school while Ellie was still looking. Meaning Michael would be the one paying for everything until she finds a job and that would cause problems later on so he didn’t want to pressure his girlfriend into this situation. At least not a first of course but after celebrating their graduation Michael noticed something about his girlfriend. She was a natural submissive, the kind of girl you would want as a and the fact that she was already his girlfriend made the situation that much better.

The only problem was Michael had no idea how to convince his girlfriend to willingly become his sex though he could always her into it. Only there are problems with both tactics as Michael loved his girlfriend for being herself and if he forces her to be his then that would destroy the relationship. Alternatively if he brings the subject to her and she refuses then well the relationship will surely fail unless she actually accepts.

Will Michael take the plunge and willingly subject his girlfriend to a life of slavery or will he simply resist and perhaps go with another woman and keep her a secret from Ellie? If he chooses to turn Ellie into a sex what tactic will he use? Will he the life upon her or use a different path?

Which Path?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)