More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Speck Speck

Are You a Guy Or a Girl?

Girl

"Shifter" A demoness with the ability to shapechange into both genders. She WOULD be the ultimate seductress you supposed. They say she can seduce a girl without even shifting...ha, how could someone choose a puss over a cock..??

You lay back onto your bed and shut your eyes, trying to imagine what it would be like to meet the male version of this..."Shifter."

You create the image in your head: A lean body, rippling with muscles. Crimson skin smooth and sleek, jet black hair falling down mid way to her...-his- back, where large wings jet out. Large, thick, meaty cock, erect and begging to pound the hell out of any girl brave enough to take its massive power.

You feel yourself growing hot, your crotch beggining to moisten. You slide one hand down your shorts, softly rubbing yourself through your cotton panties. You can feel the moisture seeping through. You moan softly, imagining more. Imagining him fucking you- meaty cock ramming your pussy relentlessly, your juices working as a natural lubricant. You imagine yourself shouting with pleasure, eyes fluttering as he impales you. Soon you reach climax, you feel your own juices soak your hand through your panties.

"Ooooh.." You groan, then pull your hands out of your shorts.

"You like pleasuring yourself you nasty little whore?" You hear a deep, devilish voice coming from the corner of your room. You sit up quickly to see the man of your imaginings standing inthe corner, watching you. It is indeed, Shifter.

You want him....for sure...but becoming a doesn't exactly appeal to you...So what do you do? Run for it...or...maybe not..?

What will you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)