More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rocket_man rocket_man

Where is Hannah going?

Girl's Night Out?

“It’s our monthly girl’s night out,” Hannah said confidently, “Just me and Sarah and Alicia going out for a few drinks. After all, you have that overnight in Atlanta and I don’t feel like staying home alone. I’ll be home by eleven, latest.”

Ever since our marriage Hannah had insisted on these “girl’s nights out” events. My weekly trips out of town were unavoidable; it was my job after all. So I smiled and told her to be careful not to drink and drive, knowing all the time it was a lie. That’s what excited me, the lies, the constant lying about her trysts. Most guys have a sweet little stay at home wifey who is there when they leave and there when they come home. Well, I had a wife too but mine was a devious, sexy vixen whose sexual appetite was insatiable. I knew she was stepping out on me ever since that encounter in the bar with her wriggling her ass in a man’s lap. A few comments from a neighbor about a strange car in our driveway overnight confirmed things.

So her barely hidden lies became my turn-on, as well as hers. Who was she with tonight I would wonder? A neighbor, a business associate, a stranger? The more she stepped out the more I needed to know. To see, to experience. Well, this time I would. There was no Atlanta trip this week. Cancelled. In fact I was taking a vacation day.

I waved to Hannah as I pulled out of the driveway, ostensibly on my way to the airport. I waited a few hours until it was dark and then pulled into a parking spot just a few doors down.

At about nine P.M. Hannah emerged from the house. I could see her she was wearing a lot of makeup and her steps were measured as she got in the car. A pair of six inch “come fuck me” pumps will do that. Off she drove, none the wiser to my presence. I walked to the house and went to the bedroom. Staking out my observation platform, I settled on the closet, leaving the door partially open and hiding myself in darkened shadows.

The man got off of the bed and moved to Hannah, wrapping his arms around her, enveloping her with a pair of strong arms. His skin was a coal-black against her pale flesh and I was immediately hard watching them. I may not have known who her lover was but I now certainly knew his heritage. I was mesmerized by the sight of his large black hands now cupping her very white tits. He bent and licked, then suckled each nipple and Hannah let out with a cry of pleasure.

She was unbuttoning his shirt, then removed it and went for his pants. Quickly the zipper came down, and he pushed them down his legs. Then she pushed him back to the bed, pulled his pants off and freed his massive black cock from his undershorts.

I could see he was as turned on as I was as there was a good deal of fluid leaking from the head of his cock. I then saw the biggest cock I (or Hannah for that matter) had ever seen, waiting for her. She bent and stuck out her tongue and licked the precum off of him. She kept sucking his cock, enjoying it more than I thought possible. When he announced “Baby, I’m going to cum, she just let it happen, him spewing great wads of his cum into her mouth. There was so much of it that she was having trouble swallowing everything. Some of it leaked out of her mouth and flowed down his face and neck.

As she sat up she wiped the last drop off with her finger, and licked it clean. “You are the best cocksucker I have ever met,” he said jokingly.

Hannah moved up the bed, our bed, to cuddle with him. As she snuggled against his muscular chest she kept watching his awesome cock. It never actually got soft and she continued to stroke him.

He spoke to her saying, “Baby, I’ll bet that hubby of yours doesn’t have a cock that will do that for you, does he? Can he give you a cum bath like that?”

Hannah responded, “He barely can fill me and when I suck him he just lies there, not even moving. I can’t get satisfied with him. I need more, like you.”

He said, “Yeah, I’ll bet there is a regular parade of guys in and out of here fucking you. I’ve got some friends that would love a piece of white married pussy.”

“Invite them over,” Hannah said laughingly, “I’ll do the whole group…as long as I get your cock first.” They both chuckled together.

Hearing her talk about me while she stroked another man’s cock got me aroused again and I began masturbating in the closet. My actions dislodged some clothes off a hangar just as I was close to cumming.

“What’s that? Did you hear that?” her black lover said. “Something moved in the closet. What the hell was that?”

“Let me check,” said Hannah, “Probably just some clothes falling off the hangar.”

Hannah moved to the closet and looked in. Would she see me? And what would she do if she did?

Does Hannah catch Her Hubby in the Closet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)