More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ©Dakness © ©Dakness ©

¿Who or what are you?

Ginyu

Like ... How was it possible that he previously led a personal elite squad of the dictator mayor of the entire universe, Lord Freeza, ending up being a simple river frog on the worst possible planet, Earth, the home of the earthling species. . And worst of all, he still remembered how he got to this miserable planet.

(1 year ago)

Captain Ginyu, leader of the Ginyu special forces, had been ordered to find Vegeta, the former Prince Sayayin who had stolen the dragonballs along with a pair of earthlings, the mission was supposed to have been made easy. But then, that damn Sayayin and destroyed his men one by one, so upon seeing that, Captain Ginyu had to wear his bass up his sleeve.

He used his best technique, possession / body swapping with that Sayayin and it had worked, he had left Sayayin in his old body shattered and believed he had obtained the body of the super Sayayin, so he just left his old body and together Nearly his penultimate member of the Ginyu special forces, James went looking for Vegeta and the Earthlings. However, things did not go well, it turned out that the body he had obtained could not reach his full potential, and not only that Vegeta along with the damn earthlings who lost defeated despite having a new body, and not only that, if not that the Sayayin had caused him to return to his true body all emaciated, leaving him very weak, but not as weak as the Sayayin and when he believed that everything was lost, he saw that Vegeta was off guard,

And because of that, with terror and with no other option, he fled the place to prevent the Vegeta from assassinating him, however in the end he had reached a lake where there were many other frogs and with no other option he had to stay there for his safety, with his pride shattered. But then after a few hours, a beautiful woman started on the lake running agitated with blue hair and strange clothes in her opinion. So when I saw her quickly I tried to use her technique several times, but there was a problem, he couldn't speak anymore.

Seeing that, he became so frustrated that he simply resigned himself and offered him a rag that he had found in the place, however the woman had taken his act very well so he adopted him and treated him as if he were his pet, and so many hours passed. , hours in which you learned a lot from the woman who was really called Bulma. And not only that, if he did not discover that she was a great scientist on his planet according to her, but what ended up shocking, was the fact that Bulma had built him an apparatus so that he could speak.

After Bulma built the translator for him, Ginyu with an evil smile yelled "change" against Bulma, doing her special technique.

And after that, he left Bulma in the body of the pathetic frog and started looking for Lord Freeza, however it was not easy for him, since Bulma's body did not have the ability to fly, which frustrated him but was Better than being a filthy frog, however in all the time he was in the body of a woman, he liked to see those meat balls move every time he walked and not to mention that when thinking about them, something happened in the middle of his leg. his new body, a sensation of heat or itching that despite seeing been annoying on the road, I really enjoy it.

However, in the end he managed to get to the place where freezer was, only to realize how the same freezer was going to fly the entire planet without any compassion. Which terrified him, since Bulma's body did not have the ability to survive in space and then when the explosion happened, he was sent to fly Asia back, only to find Bulma again and for some reason, Frieza's explosion canceled Ginyu's ability and caused him to go back to being a frog and Bulma to return to normal.

However, he saw his end slowly approaching, until suddenly he saw how a light appeared in the planet's sky, only to see a monstrous dragon above and after that, one whole planet exploded, so last thing he thought he would see Ginyu would be the light blinding him.

However, several hours later Ginyu began to wake up slowly, but with blurred vision, but slowly he was clearing up, and when he could finally open his eyes clearly, he saw that he was in a kind of forest, which confused him, however , He saw that later there was something more to the forest, and after realizing that he had returned to make a frog, he went in the direction of where the noise and upon arrival saw a large city full of humans everywhere, which it hit him, which meant one thing, Captain Ginyu had reached planet earth.

What did Ginyu do during all this time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)