More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PCCGator2 PCCGator2

Who does Harry partner with first?

Ginny

Harry watched anxiously as his wife flew in between the opposing players and the Bludgers. The Harpies' Beaters did their best to clear the way for her, as she flew with the Quaffle, aiming for the other team's goal.

Harry saw the opposing Keeper keep his eyes trained on Ginny as she neared the hoops. He was the first one on his feet when the Quaffle sailed through the left hoop, just out of the Keeper's reach. That goal put the Harpies up by 100, but it was still anyone's match since neither Seeker had caught the Snitch.

He saw a flash of gold fly past his eyes. He knew immediately it was the Golden Snitch. He watched the two Seekers battle as they raced to end the match. Whoever caught it first would win the match for their team. The entire crowd were on the feet, cheering their teams on.

Harry grinned as he realized the Harpies would win as their Seeker caught the Snitch. A tremendous roar from the Harpies' supporters threatened to rattle the stands to their foundation. The rest of the Harpies flew to their Seeker, wanting to congratulate her on a great performance.

There was another reason that Harry loved the fact the Harpies won; a round of celebration sex was sure to follow. The only question was where to meet his wife.

Where does Harry look for Ginny?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)