More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who is in the Mirror ?

Gina Parks

In the mirror stands a lady of 19. She has long brunette hair, with perky breasts,

her name Gina Parks. "Looking good today girl....now to Unsrct Academy" she says, walking away from the mirror. Gina exits her house, and heads to the school.

The building for the academy has been standing for centuries now, looks Victorian as well. She enters the academy 's front door, inside is completely lit with candles operas. Several students roaming the halls, male and female alike. Some heads to class , other have free period.

"Excuse me...where can I find the dens office ?" Gina asks one the students. He's got dark hair, and weres glasses. "Oh...the Den resides in the east wing...right past the library...I'm guessing your new..since your asking...it may be overwhelming at first but you'll get us to the academy...you know what I've got a free period...I could show you the way if you want" he says. I'd appreciate that...thank, I'm Gina" she reply's.

"Nice to meet you I'm Quinton" he reply's.

As they walk through corridor after corridor, they reach the east wing library, along the way they also talked some, mostly Quinton telling her what each room they pass was.

"So Quinton....how long you've been attending?" Gins asks curiously. "Me...about two months and one year now I believe...I'm on a five year path to become a biological anaylizer" he reply's. Surprised that he already knows what he's gonna be after words, Gina realizes she hasn't planed for any pacific thing, so her school path length is undetermined at this point.

"That's good ..did you decide why here, or before attending?" Gina asks. "Honestly..I wasted a whole month of useless classes before I decided....so if you haven't figured it out...don't worry most decide while here, not before" answers Quinton with a smile.

He then shows her to the Dens office "here we are.....Den Francine should be in their at this time...so I'll leave you to it" says Quinton, before heading his own way. Gina glad she had him show her here, for it'll took her all day to find it, with all the twists and turns they took. Perhaps he took her the long way though, Gina want know until she learns this place though.

Nexty be

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)