More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KarmicCurse KarmicCurse

What Happens Next?

Gina Meets The Sudden Challenge

Master Kashi attacked quickly and effortlessly as he flew into the air. Gina quickly realized that this sparring match was perfect for her to demonstrate herself properly to the Master.

With zero hesitation, and a very calm demeanor, Gina sidestepped while watching Kashi's high velocity foot fly by her head. She took her stance, and delivered a elbow strike to his extended leg, landing perfectly upon his shin.

"Aaa!!"

Kashi hit the ground hard, rolling back onto his feet. He stood up slowly with his back to Gina. He took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly as he readjusted his posture. Gina watched with a smile.

"Did I surprise you?"

Gina said with her hands on her hips. She smiled as she jutted her large chest defiantly. Kashi turned around, and started to laugh.

"HA HA! Well it looks like I misread you!"

He walked towards her with a small limp.

"That counter strike you delivered could demolish a normal leg. But you should know by now, I am far from normal."

He said as he walked off the pain.

Then, Master Kashi looked at Gina's rather sizable breasts. Gina's smile slowly faded away as Kashi licked his lips.

"I would be more than happy to teach you the Kashi style, my dear. Mmm. . . yes."

Kashi eyed every contour of her body with a lecherous smile. Gina crossed her arms underneath her breasts, waiting impatiently for this old pervert to get his mind back on track. She sighed, but realized he probably has not seen a woman in years.

"If your going to learn from me. . ."

Kashi put his hands on her hips, surprising Gina. His eyes intensified upon her cleavage and then back to her eyes.

"I would insist you wore something a bit more. . . Light."

He grinned a devilish grin. Gina felt disgusted, but was determined to learn his rare style.

What Does Kashi Make Gina Wear For Training?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)