More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vertigo vertigo

Select a story written in a different hand.

Gina Grey, twitch streamer

"Thanks again everyone for joining me on another successful souls run. We might try a Nuzlocke like some of you in chat have suggested to celebrate the new pokemon game but as you know, it's that time of year when the schedule takes a bit of a hit. I will tweet out to you all the time of the next stream. Thank you nueballs_76 for the six months sub and I'll catch you all later...bye."

And so ended another four hour stream for Gina Grey; streamer, cosplayer and general nerd. She had only been doing the full time gaming gig for three years but she had already built a mini empire for herself. It had started with speed runs but blew up as she started being known as the cosplay streamer. Looking back on it she wondered if her view count that day had more to due with the Amy Rose dress pushing up her bust than the times she was logging.

It hadn't mattered, as the viewers stuck around and dressing up once a week became part of her brand. She would play mostly soulsborne titles with the odd shooter or fighting game to mix things up now and then. Her cosplays were more varied from from the standard come fair of catwoman and spider-gwen to gaming classics like Lara Croft. She had studied fashion in school but quickly got bored with portfolios and paperwork.

As she logged out of twitch and shut down her capture software, a yawn snuck passed her puffy lips. It was bed time and her body was not taking no for an answer. At twenty four, she was no stranger to long nights but it had been one too many of the past week. Yes, time for nap naps.

Removing her headset and turning off her monitor, Gina slowly allowed the blood to flow back into her legs before standing up and stretching. Even under a baggy XL shirt and no bra, her larges breasts still stood out proudly as her arms reached back and her chest thrust out. The rest of her body shapely in all the right ways, having never been what one would call stick thin. What was it the kids today called it? THICC? Gina couldn't help laught at the joke her mum once made when asking her how Gina looked in her first self made cosplay. I should call her. Want to make sure her date went well.

Gina and her mother had grown closer after her father died a year ago. Before then Gina was sure her mother was glad to see the back of her when she moved out. Family had become more important and Gina always tried to keep in touch. However one quick glance at the time on her phone told it was far too late and could wait untill tomorrow as another yawn took hold.

Gina threw off her shirt and panties and started to claim into bed when...

What?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)