More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do they start?

Gina’s Perversions (Goblet of Fire)

Harry’s nightmare regarding the of the muggle gardener, Frank Bryce, kept tormenting him during the nights on the Weasley’s house, but they were coming more sharp and scary.

“Get out of my way Wormtail, I want to welcome the muggle gardener. Avada Kedavra!”

With the green sparkle and the gardener falling dead Harry wakes up to reality.

“What happened?” Asks a worried Hermione. It’s not unusual to things like this happening in the middle of the night with Harry, so she was always there to help him if he needs.

“Nothing.” Lied Harry feeling the cold sweat in his body while he tries to go back to sleep.

When finally the Quidditch World Cup arrives, the Weasley’s packed their belongings and left accompanied by the Diggory’s. Harry noticies a slight jealous on Ron regarding Hermione and Cedric Diggory, but nothing that his friend leaves too noticeable.

As the days went by, the nights always arrived and with them the nightmares. Harry kept having the same dreams with Voldemort during the nights he spent in the Weasley’s enchanted tent.

“No! The boy is essential!” Said the icy voice of Voldemort “Get out of my way Wormtail, I want to welcome the muggle gardener. Avada Kedavra!”

Harry woke up breaking out in a cold sweat with this nightmare during a night close to the last match. He groped through the bedside table searching for his glasses and quickly putted them on to clear his eyesight.

Everything was dark in the small room he shared with Ron in the Weasley’s enchanted tent, but he could notice that he was alone. With the nightmare still tormenting his thoughts, Harry gets up and leaves the room to drink a glass of water.

In the living room everything was quiet too, a small oil lamp was lighting up the room with one single flame while Harry walked silently from the living room to the kitchen.

He drank a small glass of cold water which made he feels better by diminishing his goosebumps and uneasiness.

He silently went back to the living room thinking where the Weasley’s could be before a noise coming from the other room breaks the silence.

Harry knew that the noise came from Ginny and Hermione’s room, so he crossed the living room and walked towards the girls bedroom. The door was slightly open giving him some view of the room’s interior.

Harry spied through this small opening and saw the chamber lightened by an oil lamp, a bunk bed with a bedside table and Ginny Weasley wearing only her towel while brushes her hair in front of an old mirror.

Harry wanted to leave her alone and go back to his room, but something was keeping him there, so he just stayed in the same place observing the young Weasley.

To his surprise, Ginny let the towel fall down letting her naked body appear. Harry pleasurably watched the sensual curves of the witch, her freckled breasts, her white thighs and even some ginger hair in her crotch. He felt a tingling sensation between his legs and his blood rushing to his face making him blush.

Ginny turned around, her back towards the door now, as she searched for something in her bedside table. Harry could have an ample view of Ginny’s big ass when she leaned forward to take something out of her drawer. Her wand.

Ginny turned towards the door again and Harry saw her giving three touches with her wand on her pubic hair just before they vanished into thin air leaving her completely shaved.

“Oh Hermione, if it wasn’t for you...” she muttered while sat on the edge of the bed leaving the wand by her side.

Harry was already determined to head back to his room when something made him stop: Ginny lowered her hand between her legs and pressed there with two fingers. Something definitely grew between Harry’s legs.

Ginny didn’t stop there, soon introducing the fingers inside her vagina and started to flex them inside while releasing small moans.

Harry was feeling a mix of surprise and randiness combined with the feeling of something between his legs wanting to leave his pants and replace Ginny’s fingers inside her.

Ginny placed another finger inside herself and start to masturbate more fiercely. She laid back with her legs wide open while she introduced her fingers inside her or pressed what Harry knew it was her clit.

Harry didn’t waste any time and took his hard-on out to jerk off to the sight of Ginny pleasuring herself.

Ginny searched with her other hand through the bed until she could find her wand before switching her fingers for it. With half of her wand inside her, her other hand presses her clit while she moans silently.

Harry was already over the roof with the scene in front of him and nothing in the Weasley’s tent could make him stop, so he kept pleasuring himself. He could never imagined that the youngest of the Weasley’s would do that, but the sight of Ginny pleasuring herself woke a feeling that erased any other thought in his mind, including the Voldemort’s dream.

Ginny introduced with strength a bit more of her wand, leaving just the grip of her wand out. The girl moaned of pleasure massaging her clit with her free hand.

Harry noticed that he couldn’t hold much longer watching Ginny masturbate as he felt his cum rising to the tip of his cock, so the boy who lived rose the pressionar of his hand and had to muffle his moan when he came.

His sperm was all over his hand, and with a sentiment of remorse he gave one last look at Ginny, who was now with her entire wand inside her and her legs were shaking in the air, and gave his back to the room before going to the bathroom clean his hand.

Already on his bed, harry kept thinking about the sight of Ginny thrusting her wand inside her and moaning. He wanted to be able to be there and have possessed her in every single way her could think of, but he also knew that he could never do that in respect of his friendship with Ron.

When Ron arrived he told Harry that Hermione, Arthur, his brothers and him were walking around the camp to meet other nations wizards and that he just didn’t invite Harry because he was asleep.

Harry thought to himself that was probably for the best, because if he had left with the other he could’ve never seen what he saw.

When he slept again he had very confusing dreams about Lord Voldemort killing a muggle gardener in the Weasley’s tent and Ginny pleasuring herself seated on the armchair of an old and dark mansion. The Riddle’s House.

What’s Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)