More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AGreaterCreator AGreaterCreator

Were does our hero go

Gilmore Girls

I flicked through the channels and found an episode of Gilmore Girls. I watched the screen and pressed the button marked join. Things suddenly went dark (I think I fainted) when the world came back into focus, I was no longer in my living room I was stood in front a sign that read Welcome to Stars Hollow.

“It works” I looked at the remote in my hand it then at the sign “Holly fuck I’m in the Gilmore Girls”

After I got over the shock, excitement took over and I headed into town it wasn’t long before I found the Independence Inn, so I headed inside. There she was standing at the counter Lauren Graham.

“God she’s hot”

I realised I’d said that out loud, but no one seemed too of noticed. I approached the counter.

“Excuse me”

She looked up smiling

“Are you Lauren Graham?”

She looked confused “Who? No, I’m Lorelai”

I remembered where I was, Inside the show.

“Sorry I meant Lorelai, Lorelai Gilmore?”

She smiled “Correct, how can I help. Oh, you must be here for the job interview.”

I just nodded

“Ok” she looked at Michel who just shook his head “follow me”

As she led me too her office my hand found the remote in my pocket and as I took it out, I accidentally pressed Pause.

The world went silent Lorelai stood completely still I looked round no one was moving the whole world was frozen in place. I decided to explore the frozen world, so I left the lobby before long I found myself in the kitchen staring at Sookie

I waved my hand in front of her face and smiled at her lack of reaction. I always wondered what she had under her clothes, so I decided to find out. I took off her Chef jacket cad couldn’t believe she wasn’t wearing a shirt underneath just her white bra to cover her massive tits.

I reached out and ran my hand over the smooth material off her bra and with my other hand I pulled her skirt off

“Mmmm, nice” I muttered as I inspected her big arse

I posed her and took a few pictures on my mobile phone to remember her by then redressed her. I wanted Lorelai.

I went back to the lobby area and was unsurprised to find everyone where I left them. As I admired Lorelai, I realised exactly what I had in my hand. A key to paradise. Any character from any TV show or movie from any time could be mine. I had to think about what I was gonna do next.

What Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)