More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Farvin Farvin

What's next?

Getting to know your new boss

After everyone had made introductions to eachother, we all began to leave the meeting room to return to work.

"Shawn," Jane said, grabbing you by the elbow. "I will just need to talk to you briefly." Your last co-workers shuffle out of the room and Jane asks you to have a seat.

She sits down across the table from you and looks intently at you for a moment and then smiles. "I just want to say that I know that you got passed over for this management position, so I just wanted to make sure that there are no hard feelings. I am going to lead this team to the best of my abilities and want to make sure that I can count on you." She looks expectantly at you.

You clear your throat. "Absolutely." You say with a smile. "I am sure that you were chosen over me for a reason, you don't have to worry about me!"

Jane stops smiling for a moment and then says, "And next time I catch you undressing me with your eyes you are getting a write up. Just so we have an understanding." You gulp and start to protest but she interjects, "Don't try to deny it. I saw you staring at my chest. Just don't let it happen again." She stands up and raises her hand, gesturing towards the door.

You meekly get up and shuffle out of the room. "What a bitch" you think to yourself. "She isn't even that hot, I was just glancing at her like I would at anyone else!" And so went your first impression of Jane.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)