More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by extreme1000 extreme1000

What's next?

Getting to know Nicki

Turned out, Nicki was quite the personality.

Not that you ever thought she'd be a bland person, but, over the course of your conversation, she really exceeded your expectations.

She was a laugh riot and you loved being around her.

Most importantly, of course, was that she was incredibly easy on the eyes.

One interesting thing you noted was that she couldn't keep her hands off of you.

It was, at first a few touches of your hand, when you showed a positive response to that, she started moving her hands across your arm then slowly down, until her hand was on your knee.

For the most part, you kept your hands to yourself, but eventually you couldn't resist the chance to get handsy as well

Luckily, she was fine with that.

In fact, she seemed to encourage it.

Nicki was clearly enjoying it and often times was happy to go so far as to guide your hands to where she wanted them.

Mainly on her thighs.

She clearly was proud of them.

As any woman would be.

Occasionally, you got really bold and tried to see just where she'd let you cop a feel from.

As it turned out, nothing was off limits for you.

She was more than happy to let you go wherever you wanted.

And there was plenty of places you wanted your hands to go.

After a bit of stroking her thighs, Nicki took charge and, in a stage whisper, told you to get bold.

You moved your hand up just enough so you could extend your pinkie finger to get a feel of her pussy.

She gave a little moan and smiled at you.

She was having a great time getting felt up by you.

Still, you wanted to go for the big prize(s): her tits.

You were a tit man, after all and hers were absolutely massive.

It didn't matter to you if they were real or not "The bigger the better" was your motto.

Something Nicki eagerly adhered to.

She constantly bragged about her body, which.

Of course, with a body like her's, most people understood completely.

Hell, they'd probably do the same if they were in her situation.

At the moment, you decided to go for it all and you reached for her tits.

Luckily for you, she was more than happy to let you get a nice feel of them.

In fact, she encouraged you to get a bit rough with them.

Which you were more than happy to do.

You squeezed them as hard as you could, trying to determine how much she could handle.

As it turned out, she liked it as rough as you could give.

Which was pretty damn rough.

She definitely inspired you to show her as little mercy as possible.

It was more than a bit of surprised that you were both being so public, but she didn't seem to care, so why should you?

After a bit of this, she leaned over and whispered in your ear that it was probably best to get out of there and to find somewhere more private so you could fuck her.

If that's what she wanted, then you'd take here where she wanted to go.

Where does she want to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)