More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dumhum Dumhum

What does the voice want? More with dad or continue on?

Getting on the bus

Sarah got on the bus and payed for the ticket. The bus was crowded so she had to stand in the isle, and this gave everyone sitting down near her a nice view of her pantieless ass and pussy.

"You are to freeze in this position and don't move until I say so!" She heard the voice say. And almost on que she felt a hand touching her thigh.

The hand started to move upwards until it was on her butt caressing it.

She wanted to look at who was doing this but remembered the she had to be completely still.

While she was concentrating on the hand that was on her butt she suddenly felt another hand touching the inside of her knee. At first she tought the the first person had started using his other hand but she soon realized that it had to be another one sitting on the other side of the isle.

As the first hand this one started to move up as well, but this one went to her pussy and started to rubb it.

After a couple minutes Sarah had two fingers in her now wet pussy. She was thankfull that the hand had gotten her wet before fingering her pussy, since she still had a tight teenage pussy.

She also had a finger upp her ass. This had been hard work for the original hand, but after using some of her pussyjuice he had finally got it in and seemed to be happy taking it slow.

After a few stops...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)