More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Now, what part of Lizzie's life would you like to explore?

Getting naked in high school

So, this is a branch to help organize things. All stories here need to be about any adventures Lizzie has while in high school or in the summer before college right before she moves in, cuz that's reserved for the next era.

Author's Note: You dont need to reference anything specific about the incident or other adventures that may or may not have been written, but if you plan to write several story branches, then feel free to reference them in your chapters, or reference any events you've read that you liked.

Lizzie is an attractive and popular girl, but now seems rather forgetful and unaware when it comes to her state of dress. Whether it be graduating from high school, finishing her classes at school, at her extracurricular activities (any sports or cheerleading), part time job, vacations, or home life, she always seems to be exposed in front of others.

The chapters won't be listed in chronological order of events, so keep that in mind for how you title your chapters. For graduation, jobs, parties (birthday or otherwise), vacations, etc. please have the title say the specific location, with a following chapter for when you want the exposure to happen: before they arrive, during, or after the event (ie "Party at Crystal Lake" followed by chapters titled "Before", "During", and "After" if applicable). Please follow the same format for each.

Now, the next question...

Where will she be stripped?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)