More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Where to first?

Getting back at an old crush

You scroll through your phone looking for possible fucks, when someone in particular catches your eye.

It was your best friend, Cindy. The two of you had been friends ever since high school, but ever since last year when you had amitted your feelings towards her, she had become increasingly distant from you. But now it was time to change that.

"Hey, do you want to grab some coffee for lunch?" You texted her. You were surprised to see that see responded fairly quickly within a few minutes. "Sure, sounds fun. Just don't think of it as a date or anything." She replied.

Wow, you had never noticed due to being so in love with her for so long, but she could really be a complete bitch.

Cindy walked in not too long after you had just gotten your order. "Hey, dude." She said casually, which matched her style.

She wore a plain white tank top under a thin grey sweater, dark grey yoga pants and sneakers and her bright copper hair was in a ponytail.

The anticipation was driving you crazy, but once she sat down with her coffee, you struck.

"Everyone but Cindy, stand up and freeze." You ordered to which everyone complied. "John? What the hell is happening?" She asked, confused with a hint of fear in her voice.

"You by the door, lock it. Cindy, you are to remain motionless while I tell you exactly what's going to happen to you today." You commanded. "You see Cindy, I've loved you for years. And you've never so much as even told me 'happy birthday.' Sure you may claim to be my best friend, but I highly doubt that."

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked fearfully.

"I'm glad you asked, how very thoughtful of you. Well, first, I'm going to fuck your asshole. And when I finish, every man and woman in here will have a turn fucking you. Did I mention someone will be recording the whole show as it happens?" You said gleefully. All she could do was look at you in wide eyed horror

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)