More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

Getting Ready to Go

Samantha was excited. Eric’s friend from work Avery was having an early Halloween costume party. After racking her brain for several days on what to go dressed as, she eventually said “screw it,” and decided to go sexy. Even still, she had a hard time deciding on what to wear - she considered a dominatrix, a sexy nurse, a school girl, and a sexy cat outfit, but finally chose something that was a classic, synonymous symbol of sex - a Playboy bunny.

Still slightly wet from her shower. Samantha looks at her costume laid out on the bed - a satiny, strapless black corset teddy with a white cotton tail, white cuffs, bunny ears, a white choker with black bow tie, black fishnet stockings, and 4 inch black heels. She jumps up and down, clapping with glee, saying “I’m gonna be the sexiest bunny! Hopefully there will be some good looking guys there!” Seeing the time, she quickly gets dressed, enjoying the costume and the silky feel of the corset on her freshly shaven slit. “Damn, this thing makes me want to get fucked NOW!” she thinks to herself. Samantha admires herself in the mirror for a minute, happy that the costume accentuates her tiny, toned body. She puts her jet black hair up in a ponytail, and heads downstairs to meet Eric.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)