More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Owmyballs Owmyballs

Wild Eyed Jack's

Getting Ready for Work

By the time I get home it's time to get ready for work. I put on a black camisole with a Harley Davidson logo, a pair of cut off denim shorts and my birkinstock sandals. These old sandals are great for when I need to kick a drunken asshole in the nuts with their hard wooden soles.

I've kicked lots of guys in the testicles and I gotta say I enjoy doing it. There's nothing like smashing some dude's nads, sometimes my pussy even gets wet doing it. I take a look around my apartment before I leave for work. Half of my stuff is already in boxes for my move to Columbus. I can't wait to leave this town. Columbus elected a femdom governor who has already made it legal to ballbust/ castrate guys for any reason whatsoever.

Some dude looks at you wrong and you can crush his nuts if you want. My cousin Jenny whom I will be living with hit a guy in the danglies with a baseball bat just because she felt like it. Best part is there wasn't jack shit he could do about it. She just told him to stand still and she took her bat and played ball right in the bread isle at Kroger. Yep she hit a home run right by the wonder bread. Wham right in the balls.

I look at the clock on the wall, it's time to leave for yet another fun filled evening serving drinks to drunken idiots.

At the bar

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)