More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by StoneBurke1 StoneBurke1

Step one will Judy get Dawn's attention?

Getting Dawn's attention

Over the next day or two, I noticed that Judy and Dawn were talking together a lot more than I can remember. I also noticed how Judy would often drape her arm around Dawn's neck and pretending to kiss her. I was surprised to see that Dawn not only did not pull away but she enjoyed herself. I spoke with Judy in my office after seeing them together. "So how goes it with Dawn? Making any headway?"

"Of course Tom, I would never fail you," Judy said. "We talk a lot in the shower at the end of the day and she seems to enjoy how should I put it having fun," Judy told me that she kind of grabbed some of Dawn's tit and Dawn didn't seem all that bothered about it. "You have to make a play for her Tom, she would be the crowning moment, Dawn is just one nudge from going over the edge and into someone's arms and they should be yours." She told me that Dawn's husband was named Jack Wells and he worked for me.

The day of the big beach party dawned bright, hot and humid a perfect day for the beach. I made sure that I brought my camera along knowing that many of the women whose picture I took enjoyed posing in the nude; some of them were my lovers and others potential lovers or just people who like showing their bodies off. Judy who rarely wore clothes at these beach parties save for when the children gathered around for lunch walked up to me and pointed to where Dawn was sitting with a man who I assumed was her husband.

I must have taken four or five pictures of Dawn sitting in a manner that seemed to say that she was bored. I looked at the view screen on the back of my camera and that was when I noticed that Dawn's left tit was exposed. Judy was next to me looking at the picture. "Go for it Tom, I will distract her husband whose tongue is hanging out like a dog in heat."

I slowly strolled across the sand and took a seat next to Dawn. "You don't appear to be having a good time," I said. "This is a day for getting to enjoy yourself and to know a bit about the people you work with," I said.

"There are a lot of half naked and naked women on the beach." She said not taking her eyes off of the water. "I never thought that I would see so many naked tits in one place." We said nothing for a moment or two. "I have heard that you have a reputation." She said. I asked what kind. "That you have an eye for the women who work for you and many of them have the same for you."

"Not everything you hear is true." I said.

"Really? Then why is Judy hanging all over you and her not wearing a stitch of clothes?" Dawn asked.

"I won't deny that Judy and I have a relationship going." I said.

Dawn laughed and it was a pleasant laugh. "Oh, I hear that you have relationships with several women. I've seen people having sex all over the place." I asked if seeing that bothered her. "Not really, I am here to do a job nothing more."

If I was going to do anything it would have to be right now for I doubted that there would be a second chance. I moved a little closer. "You know Dawn," I said. "I think that you have been trying to attract a little attention yourself." I told her as I reached out and took her exposed breast in my hand.

Maybe Dawn was afraid to pull away from me for fear of tearing her shirt but whatever the reason she didn't move and I started playing with her nipple and squeezing her tit. "What are you doing Mr. Conroy? Stop playing with my breast."

Dawn shifted and sighed as she weakly protested my touch of her breast. "Hum, your nipple is already hard Dawn and I am wondering why you weren't wearing at least a bikini top instead of letting someone see your tits." I moved my hand across Dawn's body and I started work on her right breast pulling her closer to me. "It wouldn't surprise me if you were to tell me that your pussy is already wet."

I pulled my hand out from inside of her shirt and started to push it up so that I could get a nice look at her breasts. Dawn protested but she was unable to stop me from lifting her shirt from her breasts. I clamped my mouth over hers and I began kissing her while I played with her tits. I soon had her on her back her lips began to part and her body began to shake and quiver. "Are you wearing anything under those shorts you have on?" I asked.

"Bikini bottom," she gasped. I told her to show me and though she seemed at first she pushed her shorts from her hips. "Can you stop now please?" She said.

"Do you really want me to stop?" I asked while I used my free hand to gently move over her pussy. "You are a very desirable woman Dawn and you shouldn't feel the need to hide such a body as yours with clothes."

"My husband will be back any moment please don't go any further." Dawn said although she must have known that things were about to get out of her control.

"I wouldn't worry about your husband Dawn I saw him with Judy a little while ago." I told her as I rubbed my index finger firmly over her crotch. It didn't take long for Dawn's body to start jerking spasmodically as I rubbed her pussy with my finger. "I won't lie to you Dawn, I've desired you since the day you came to work for my company, I want to explore every inch of your body, I want to fuck you."

"You can't do that," she said. "I'm married and I can't cheat on my husband."

"He is already cheating on you Dawn and I can feel that you are moments away from having an orgasm but before you have it I want you to stroke my cock, I want you to feel it in your hands before you feel it inside of you."

Dawn surrenders on the beach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)