More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RavenNight RavenNight

Do you get yourself off, or just wait it out?

Get yourself off

Well, why not start the day off right? You smirk at the thought, your hand slowly moving down your body. The large tent in your blanket twitches as you think about what's about to happen. Most mornings you don't have time, but today your mom has agreed to let you stay home for your birthday.

Your eyes close as your hand makes contact with your cock, and you shiver when you realize how cold ypur hands are. Luckily they don't stay that way for long, and soon they're nice and warm as they tease your cock. Normally you'd just get on with it, but something about today feels...awesome.

Precum leaks from your head, and it makes the slide of your hand more smooth. A thrill shoots up your spine at the sensation, and a moan bubbles past your lips. You can feel your nipples harden, and your free hand snakes up into your shirt to give them a tug. By now you're moaning loudly, and you're a little shocked that you haven't cum yet. It's embarrasing how fast you cum, but you haven't really had enough practice to build up stamina.

Unable to stop yourself, your mind calls up the image of Rivka. You've always had a crush on her, but after she found out about you it's more of a hate boner. Her body is perfect, honestly. She's about 5"2 with pale skin, a nice set of C cup tits and impossibly long legs for someone so small. And her ass is fucking amazing to look at in those tight jeans. Your hands jerk you off faster as you imagine her bright hazel eyes looking up at you while she kneels before you. Her mouth open as she waits for you to cum.

"Fuck!"

Your hands pump your cock roughly, and your back arches as you finally explode. Ropes of cum shoot out of your cock and paint the inside of your blanket. In your mind you picture Rivka moaning as you paint her pretty face in your cum, begging you to give her more.

When your body finally goes slack, you struggle to catch your breath. You haven't cum that hard...ever. Maybe it's just been a while. You can't think of the last time you jacked off. It's kinda sad actually.

Do you go to the kitchen after your shower or the living room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)